• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Approved Submission Mining Guild's Stork

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Hi, we just need the NDC FM to approve, then I will take this review!

I will start my review shortly!

Just some minor issues that I see initially. Let's help get this approved!

1. The sentence under the header here needs to be complete.

1582937111288.png

2. There are a few instances of words in the article that could be linked in/wikified, this section for example (there are others, please go through the article).

• Nekovalkyrja, Separa'shan, Bolt Shuttle, etc can all be wikified in this example.

1582937237652.png

3. In this area, the "double headers" don't really work, ie. putting "computer:" under the already existing header. This should be reformatted.

1582937447307.png

4. Earlier in the article you state there is only one deck, there appears to be a bit of confusion/contradiction here:

1582937546772.png

Overall

Minor issues, for the most part, take your time and evaluate your article closely for quality and formatting. Feel free to contact me if you need any help, I am usually available on discord. Let me know when you've had a chance to get this corrected!

Thank You for your Submission!

Hey Andrew,

Thank you very much for taking up my submission for review!

I am replying to this to let you know I had worked on some of the issue’s you had found, and before posting this, I had looked over everything so I am hoping that things are good. I also went over the deck layout, and placed a paragraph there, rather than a list I hope that’s OK.

The MG is for Mining Guild, but the second one, I might have gotten confused, since T is shuttle and Y is civilian craft, it’s kind of both, but in relooking in the article you linked, I went in to change the nomenclature.

It would be MG-Y1-1A, Y1= 1st Civilian Ship Model, 1A, meaning it is the first version.

The 4201, 4202, etc would be for components not for actual full ships. :)

Great Job! We did it!

Hello! Let's see if this submission meets the requirements for inclusion in Star Army's lore...

[ ✅ ] 1. The destination URL should be a page in the appropriate namespace and titled lower_case_with_underscores
[ ✅ ] 2. The article is in the appropriate format and article template
[ ✅ ] 3. The article follows our wiki-style guidelines, including No forced line breaks, text after each section header, etc.
[ ✅ ] 4. The article is easily read and free of errors in spelling and grammar
[ ✅ ] 5. Links to other wiki articles are present as appropriate and are not broken
[ ✅ ] 6. The article fits into the Star Army universe's space opera theme and technology levels
[ ✅ ] 7. Images in the article are hosted on Star Army's wiki and sourced responsibly (contact Wes privately if there's a concern)
[ ✅ ] 8. The article is original and doesn't contain copy-pasted content from other articles.
[ ✅ ] 9. The article complies with Star Army's rules in terms of damage ratings, speed limits, etc.
[ ✅ ] 10. The Faction Manager(s), if applicable, have posted approval for this article in this thread.

Submission is Approved.

@Andrew the uh stork isn't a yamatain ship, it's an NDC vessel. They don't use the same nomenclature system. It's company letters - item type/function characters - version/variant. So like the recently approved centaur tank was S6-MBT-1A for example.

As far as I know, the standard nomenclature is for everyone.

It was originally developed by Ketsurui Zaibatsu in YE 24 for the Star Army of Yamatai but since then it has become a de facto international standard and is used by most major manufacturers in the Kikyo Cluster.

Anyway, if you guys are going to use a different nomenclature system you should make a page or section on that page for it so that reviewers can reference it.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back