• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Misadventures of the RSS Lolipop (0MG - N0 - 420)

(for those just joining us the begining of our mission can be found here, https://stararmy.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=18755#18755)

Are we there safely yet, Superior Jester Dana? -Scribbles peaks his head out from under a pile of old couch cushion's and musty red velvet pillows that doubles for the Captins chair on the RSS Lolipop-

"Ethier way we should prepare to recruit more officers for our crew!"

"...Yes....We are captain" Dana replies with a brief glance away from the pilot's seat, a bean bag chair before a video game console and TV. He glances to the small message window in the screen, repeating a simple message on all bands and frequencies, "Help me! I'm trapped with a nutcase!!"

I've done it again, they'll never get me lucky charms! ... errr umm catch me!! Bwahaha! -Scribbles continues to laugh for a moment reveling in his triumph- Now, I wish to make a general annoucement. Scribbles grabs Standard issue RSS Lolipop communications device,

Any citizen of any nation or non-citizen in addition to any imaginary friends they might posses are hereby invited to join my crew of elite space soldiers! All soldeirs will a recieve a sign-on bonus pack which includes these items,

Items in Signup Pack,

One: Tye-dye uniform shirt (Your choice of colour)

One: Type 2+7 NSP (Neat Squirt Pistol)

One: All weather Super Cool Hat

One: Fleet Patch: :D
and

160 Jolly ranchers (in a flavour of your choice), the official currency of
Randomlandvilleburgia!

I'm a weapons engineer and me and my crew would like to equipt your ship with our new SUPER POWERED WEAPON OF MASS DESTRUCTION!

Here we have the SUPER ELASTO BLASTO for a main ship gun
http://www.onager.net/pict242.jpg

We were able to condense the weapon for hand held use we call it
Elasto Blasto Pocket! http://shop.sell-free.com/adventura/wr-1tn.jpg

And by accident we came up with a way to transport people from one place to another rather quickly!
Link
What you want to call it is up to you I call it fast and easy!

I ARE JOINING RORIPOPP TOO.

MY NASME ISD LARYY DIVCKINSON I ARE A PFC OR SOMETHING

WHRE I GO TO BE SERVIG THE CAPITANI???

((I'm not really this retarded.))

*at attention*
Greetings. My name is Sagara Sousuke and I have been assigned to this ship. My specialization is in Armour Slave piloting and infantry combat, especially guerrilla warfare. Requesting to be issued one package of gas grenades and a type 27 NSP with Nepleslian grips.

-Scribbles runs upto Kayto Styles and wildly shakes the poor engineers hand-

Yes! The SUPER ELASTO BLASTO will make an excelent main ship gun! Please start your work right away, we never know when we might have to defend ourselfs from! And those minturized versions will make great side arms too! By the way tell your men that there is extra duct-tape in the supply closet if they need it....hmmm..... Your new transportation device intrigues me! I must test it myself later, someone make a note of that and put it on the refrigerator so I remember. You and the members of your team are now the engineering center of this crew, I shall call you the Duct-tape squad! You can take recruit kits enough for your enitre squad.

-Scribbles turns and looks at Larry Dickinson-

Well my good man your just the kind bright eye'd young recruit that make the Lolipop the fine ship it is! -Hands Larry his sign-up pack- Well what position to place you in well.... for the moment I think I will appoint you head cook and give you a position as a secondary bridge officer for when your culinary work is not needed. I already gathered a few nessesary food stuffs, lets see I got; Liverwurst, Peanut Butter, Rye Bread, Vegemite, Dulse, Habanero Peppers, Jellied eels, Irn Bru, and Instant Ramen Cups. If I forgot anything feel free to aquire them using the Lolipop kitchen account's electronic card.

-Scribbles prances and dances over to Sousuke-

Well at-ease Mr. Uptight Soldier Sagara! Hmmmm..... It's obvious that you have the skills nessesary to be the Chief Tactical Officer and Commander of our Infantry Combat Unit! Hmmm..... guerrilla warfare.... we must protect ourselfs form Gorillas, and anything else that might come our way....(wispering)..damn dirty apes.....

Anyways here is your sign-up pack.

-Scribbles starts to hand Sousuke his sign-up pack, but half way there he pulls out a green tye-dye shit and tries to force it down over Sousuke's head-

-Larry looks at the officer- OMG I ARE GONNA COCK I ARE SO HAPPY! -he proceeds to take a bite out of a soup ladle.- MMMM, CRUNYCHY, I MUST GET THE RECIPIE FOR THIS LADLE CANDY! -Bounces off to the kitchen- GREASY GRIMY GOPHER GUTS!

*at ease; uneasily glances around, then takes the shirt and puts it on properly*
Thank you, sir. I will perform my duty to the best of my abilities. Requesting to be issued a type 27 NSP and a package of gas grenades, for this purpose. Fragmentation or incendiary would do if those aren't available. Also requesting first assignment.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back