• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

RP: NSS Altomir [Mission 1.2] Bal'Sharok Boogie

Yuriko's Hostile hadn't moved much once it had settled in the truck bed. She'd placed the improvised paint bomb out in front of her, allowing anyone around to grab it if they so chose and decided to take the time to close her eyes. Rest them for a couple minutes.

When the crackle of a communications channel caused one of her eyes to open. The Power Armor sat itself up into a more 'seated' position, Monoeye fixed on the path behind them. She checked the chronometer, ten minutes. She'd only managed to nap for ten minutes. But it helped if only a little.

"If a man deliberates whether he is to fight, when he has the power in his own hands, it is certain that his opinion is against fighting." The Monoeye brightened, the lense focusing and unfocusing rapidly several times.

"I've been fighting constantly near eighteen hours now with no real sleep, one ration in me, and no stimulants to speak of thanks to none being loaded in my suit before landfall. Add to that, that I took an almost point blank miniature fusion reactor detonation in the face plate and I'm in no shape to lead. Mentally and physically tired, the spirit is willing, but I know my limits. And I won't lead when I could potentially give an order that could kill us while I'm like this.

The best I can do right now is offer advice and plant my boot up the ass of the next unlucky son of a bitch who happens to point a gun my way and are lucky to have furry ears or tentacles."

The Monoeye began to track Bernhard's suit now.

"Old Vanderhuge is a pureblood ID-SOL, Greer. They're trained in ground warfare while in the tank, and from the moment they leave the tank. I'm the ranking Marine, but he's the ranking man out of all of us. Even if I was fit to lead I doubt he, or De Luca'd let me. They don't seem like the types that'd give up command easily."

"Your suggestion and observation are noted, Private. I won't mention the latter to him, but I suggest the next opportunity we get to snag some sort of rest. Take it."

The vehicle, coaxed by John Davis' machinations, swerved out onto the lumpy subway tracks. The tires were wide enough to avoid any dangerous catches or spills from the small gaps between the several steel-plated rails, warranting only a few troublesome bumps as the truck began to pick up speed on the track.

Almost as soon as the vehicle left the garage, several more crab-type NMX, similar to the one that was just recently torn to pieces by the crass lass Val Faire, literally poured out from the stairwell. Dozens of them spilled into the empty subway station, but it did not take long before one of them spotted the wake of the escaping truck and began to give chase. Spurred on by the single pursuing scuttling terror, the rest of the swarm of fifty or so began crawling at an alarmingly quick pace into the subway tunnel. The Delsaurian, at the rear of the truck's large rear bed, peeked his head out and observed as the swarm of crab NMX spread out onto the track several hundred yards away. It wasn't a pretty sight, nor was the idea of being chased by them a comfortable one; the Delsaurian quickly sat back down, his cybernetic eyes clacking softly in his worried state. The other citizens sat in the middle of the truck bed, keeping together and as far away from risen edges of the vehicle as possible.

The bed of the truck, occupied by a handful of the marines, Flint Vanderhuge, Violetta De Luca and the civilians they had rescued, had apparently been used at one point during the NMX occupation. The metal floor was littered with a number of things; trash, mostly, but also a dirty cot, several bags of spoiled food, and other urban survival tools, no doubt gathered hastily by the previous owner of the vehicle. Although they were nowhere to be found, what they had left behind was visible and available enough.

Violetta De Luca reached up and held her earpiece to the side of her head, the slight gusts from the vehicle picking up speed beginning to rustle it from her ear. "Davis, try to safely speed up! I don't think we can outrun them at this rate," the female officer spurred John on as she peered out from her side of the large construction truck's cargo bed. Although they were a fair distance away, it was plain to see that they were gaining ground on the vehicle. Although their claws and teeth might not be much of a threat to the soldiers individually, it was possibly quite lethal to have so many after their blood. The unarmored civilians, Admiral and Grand Admiral were at much higher risk.

Flint Vanderhuge, at the rear of the vehicle, had already drawn his overtly large firearm, aimed and fired. The absurdly-large caliber pistol round soar through the air, colliding with the leading crab NMX further down the tracks. The beast appeared to explode in a mess of brown mush and torn limbs, only to be stampeded over and replaced by the rest. Flint snorted indignantly, smirking as he flipped the breech-loading pistol open and began to replace the empty shell casing with a fresh round. "Might want to start thinking about thinning them out if that's the case, De Luca," Flint warned Violetta, keeping his eyes focused on the swarm quickly closing in behind them.

Violetta De Luca turned and looked at Flint, nodding along with his assessment. "I agree. Marines, thin them out!"

Boosting to catch up with the truck, Veronica was quick to follow along, even if she hadn't really got a direct answer. Whether or not she had names confused already wasn't a concern as the swarm she had been running from began pouring in after everyone. Fast little fuckers that they were, she tried her best to keep close to everyone else that still had guns. Speaking of which...

"Oh fuck me sideways... Any of ya'll got a spare gun? I don't give a shit if it's a pistol or something, I don't exactly have the time to set another charge right now without becoming seafood." Improptu explosives was something she may have on her, but even she realized another of her passions going off may wind up doing more harm than good with things crumbling around them.

"All I have is my LSP!" answered Saveli to Veronica as she got caught up to the situation. The Iromakuanhe himself scrambled to the back of the truck, and leveled his automatic pistol, and began firing into the mass of oncoming squids. He kept his armored palm under his fist, keeping the sprays as he went. His PLA lined up targets as well, firing off alongside his main weapon.

The Iroma turned back to the others just a moment, halting his fire, "Does anyone have a spray weapon? Fire would really help right now!"

Dakka dakka dakka! More shots rang into the depths of the hall.

"Use the PLA! Anything!" Thomas yelled from where he was, bracing himself against the truck and aiming his LSP at the chitinous onslaught coming their way and opening fire with both the pistol and his PLA. He didn't even have to aim considering how many crabs were coming. Still, the marine focused his fire on the ones closest to the vehicle; Last thing he wanted was for them to start climbing on the back of the trucks and cutting the civilians as well as the officers piecemeal.

Autumn's M10 Raider had very little in the way of auxiliary weapons that she could spare. She did, however have a bunch of things to make more explosions with. "Yo, Val Faire, I don't have a spare gun but I have some stuff you can try to jerry-rig another bomb with. I have mostly road flares and some aerosol cans but if you can try to find some of those Ration heat packets," she spoke very quickly in a cheerful if exhausted tone of voice as she braced her Light Coil Autocannon to her Radier's shoulder to try to line up a clear shot at the crabs, "And maybe some of those loose tools for shrapnel, you might be set to go make these things blow up!"

She shoved the cabinet filled with the mentioned flares and cans towards Veronica's Hostile with her foot before she moved into a kneeling firing position. "It looks like I won't have the time to make my little improvised bomb but I can help thin these bugs out until you are ready to."

Autumn's plan was to slow down the crabs' advance by breaking up their defensive field of fire. She only had a small loadout of the Hi-Explosive Armor Piercing Rounds left but she hoped that these would help make things count before she had to switch to her last few magazines of Solid Slugs. She switched her LCA to automatic fire and opened fire on the crabs, targeting the ones in the middle distance from the truck since the other two marines that had already opened fire targeted the opens closest to them, hoping that the explosive rounds of molten lead would tear through the hardened carapace of the crab types.

Yuriko's Hostile placed its metallic hands on the truck bed, pushing itself up with its HPAR making a little *Clank* as the stock fell into her otherhand. It only took two steps for her to close the distance and kneel right beside the huge ID-SOL in a firing position.

There was a dull whine as the HPAR powered up, the heating elements and magnetic coils powering themselves up. As the suit's Monoeye focused on the oncoming horde of Crab-Types, the HPAR opened up *Crack, Crack, Crack, Crack! Crack, Crack, Crack!* While capable of full-auto, the woman was doing her best to conserve what meager ammunition she had left for the weapon. The super-heated spikes of glowing orange metal leaping from the barrel with explosive force enough to light up the dark tunnel with its flashes.

For all of their numbers, the crab-type NMX were not the heavily armored killing machines that their more intelligent cousins seemed to embody. Streams of bullets, exploding shells and superheated spikes poured into their bodies one after another. Rounds would collide with the brackish brown carapace with soft crunches and wet thuds, leaving behind either a twitching corpse or pile of exploded blackened innards, only to be instantly replaced by the stampede of hundreds of skittering legs.

Flint Vanderhuge swung his enormous handgun around again in his right hand, training the sight against on particularly fat crab crawling against the left side of the tunnel. He pulled the trigger, only to witness the ugly creature quite literally explode against the wall when the preposterously-sized shell slammed into its body. The Grand Admiral couldn't help but smirk at the spectacle; despite his years of experience in first-hand visceral combat, he still enjoyed a good bit of sport.

Violetta De Luca was not as enthralled as her larger commanding officer. She leaned off of the right-side ridge of the truck, taking what shots she could with the Impaler rifle that Saveli had pillaged and subsequently relinquished to her. The thin yellow beams pierced the NMX shells quite easily, acting like enormous needles jutting straight through their bodies. A well placed series of shots later, Violetta's target fell on its side, disappearing beneath the thinning wave of crab-types. The combined firepower from the marines was working as intended. However, this comforting notion would not last long.

---

John Davis's path through the subway tunnels was largely unimpeded. The tunnel system beneath Rok'Veru's major megacities were extensive, even to the point of convolution. They were, however, never noted as 'unsafe' or 'difficult'. The paths between tracks were large to accommodate plus-sized trams and travel cars, with the railing systems built increasingly sturdy to counteract both the high-speed trains traveling over it as well as the possibility of lightning-quick Agendhi roots snaking their way into the sediments beneath the tramlines.

The tracks were clean, save for the occasional corpse or sign of previous battle. Ahead, however, John could see a distressing obstacle up ahead; a subway tram, off the rail and laying length-wise across the entirety of the track. It was only a single lead car, apparently forced off the track by careless speeds or other forces, laying down and in light flames, left over from the crash. It was an imposing sight for a driver to see directly ahead of him, especially so considering what was approaching the vehicle from the rear.

---

As the Nepleslian soldiers seemed to gain advantage over the shrinking horde of crab-type NMX, their relief would be quickly turning to panic. As the truck neared a large maintenance shaft against the ceiling, the hatch suddenly burst open, just as the large ferrying vehicle passed beneath. From the opened hatch, more crab types began to quite literally fall from the ceiling, razor-tipped pincers and wiry legs waving fruitlessly as they dropped from the air. The first hit the passenger-side portion of the front windshield, cracking the glass slightly as it was struck and leaving little more than a small stain of brackish goo as its broken body rolled off to the side of the truck. The truck passed underneath the veritable faucet of foes for less than a second, but it was just enough time for ten or so of the large dog-sized creatures to cling onto the sides of the vehicles bed. They began skittering along the side of the truck while the crab types who missed their ride hit the ground and immediately joined in the chase, merging seamlessly with the advancing hordes behind the vehicle.

One crab in particular was lucky enough to land on one of its enemies. The single chitinous terror landed atop Flint Vanderhuge's extended right arm, just as the ID-SOL had loaded and fired another round from the hand cannon. Adjusting itself quickly, the crab-type sank its pincers into the exposed flesh between the thin protective fabric running along Flint's arm, immediately reaching forward with the rest of its body and biting at the area in-between its claws.

There was no cry of pain, however. Flint saw the beast and as it sank its gnashing, alien maw through the woven fabric, Flint Vanderhuge raised his arm a bit higher, pulling the creature at eye level. The ID-SOL eyed the crab-type in a strange look of disgust for a moment or two, before lifting his empty left hand over to the creatures stationary body. Flint placed his massive hand over the frontal portion of the crab's main body, the multitude of jet-black eyes noticing his hand and casting its gaze over it before the gloved palm covered them up. Then, in a single, almost effortless motion, Flint squeezed his resting palm into a tight fist, almost completely liquifying the crab-type NMX's head and upper body into a chunky paste that squashed out from both ends of his closed fist. The ID-SOL winced in further disgust, shaking the remaining body off of his arm, small streams of crimson blood trickling from the claw-wounds while wiping his hand against the side of the truck, only to begin loading another round into the chamber of his pistol.

---

While several of the crab-types scurried along the sides of the truck, one of them had found its way to the drivers-side door. The crab traveled up the side of the wide, its beady eyes looking at John Davis for a fraction of a second before one of the clawed pincers lifted and harshly rapped against the glass. It did not break it, but it was loud enough to disprove any notion of being 'unbreakable'.

Bernhard noticed the danger to the truck and its occupants. He prayed that his thrusters would hold up to the stress and kicked them into high gear. The medic's HPAR was loaded and ready, if a little battered from his earlier fall. His senses were still a bit muddled from the pain and the effect of the administered drugs.

It wasn't the same as the huge Crabs that he had seen on Tange but they still looked deadly enough. With an armored fist, he swiped the Crab off the side door and fired his HPAR and pulse laser at it.

"They're on the sides! Someone get the civilians into the center!" called out Saveli, as the ride began to get even worse. The Cohronl yanked his chainsaw blade out as he rolled over to the port side of the vehicle. With a little care to his center of balance, he leaned over, coming mono-eye to several eyes with the creatures before him. He rolled his fingers over the chain-knife again before sinking it into one creature, and using his extra mono-eye to let his LSP shoot a spray into another.

With that, he raised up the gauntlet, still will the sunk blade in it's hand, and fired off his PPG with just enough angle to hit a third crab.

"You folks heard the Marine, get in the middle!" Autumn ordered as she relocated herself to the less manned, left side of the truck. The Geshrin's power armor allowed her to move more quickly than her brothers and sisters in arms in the larger armors. She unhappy made the decision to use her Raider's integral plasma projectors in the suit's wrists to blast the crabs crawling on the sides as she punched them with an armored fist.

The rain of crabs did nothing but make her laugh softly. "All this time, I was wishing for it to ran to drown the bugs and now we're at risk of drowning in a downpour of bugs." She was already exhausted but her suit kept her going, the weight of it around her reassured her while the recoil from her weapons reminded her that she still had hope that she would see tomorrow.

Thomas changed his aim from the mass of crabs that were chasing the vehicle to the more immediate ones that were climbing on it, leaning outside of the vehicle to get a better look. The marine opened up with only the PPG, not wanting to risk damaging the vehicle with it, and used his Hostile's PPP to push some of the crabs out of the vehicle.

Yuriko speared a Crab-type with her Vibroknife, the Mishhuvurthyar hissing and sputtering at her with claws swiping at the Hostile's helmet. Having only stabbed the Crab-type, Yuriko elected to then turn on the Vibroknife, the whirring keen of the knife's vibrating teeth rendering the hapless Mishhuvurthyar's innards to frothy paste.

"Look, rain." She said in response to Autumn as the Crab-type spewed hemosynthetic goo on one of its comrades. Tossing it aside, as the other Crab warbled a cry of alarm at being blinded; her HPAR answering it in turn. The recoil sending the Mishhuvurthyar smacking wetly into the wall with a little 'Bye Bye' from the woman.

Even as Yuriko's special contempt for the Mishhuvurthyar welled up, and she cruelly dealt death to any that got not only near her, but the civilians she knew more were crawling up the sides. Her Hostile moved to cover a gap in their formation around the civilians.

With crab-types being smashed, shot, crunched and skewered left and right along the truck, the swarm fast approaching from the rear grew ever closer. A few of the more agile ones were able to leap the distance between themselves and the back end of the vehicle, latching onto the underside and joining in with the scurrying of the remaining crabs swarming the truck.

Not one to so easily panic, Grand Admiral Flint continued to focus his attention to the gathering herd of crab-type NMX charging from the track behind the truck. Every so often he would reload and fire his massive pistol, taking one or three crabs in the process. A few of the crab-types leaped onto the back bumper; Flint immediately swirled his handgun around in his palm, gripping the barrel and using the weapon as a makeshift blunt weapon. The solid hunk of metal, combined with Flint's effortlessly overwhelming strength, proved to be more than a match for the chitinous plates as he smashed two of the clinging crabs before unsheathing his large combat knife with his left hand and piercing a third just above the head. It went limp for a moment before being sent flying with a flick of the ID-SOLs wrist. For every crab-type Flint Vanderhuge killed, however, there seemed to be dozens more.

With the marines shuffling around the bed of the truck, taking out an enemy or two every so often, Violetta took the liberty of corralling the civilians into the center of the truckbed, keeping a weathered eye on the sides of the vehicles' edges. The woman spotted the faintest brush of motion across from where she stood, knees bent and squatting low. Violetta lifted the Impaler rifle she had been given, ready to retaliate if need be.

That brush of movement Violetta had spotted turned from a single form to many, as a number of crab-type NMX suddenly leaped from the undercarriage of the truck. Two or three crabs went after each of the marines in the back of the vehicle, the trios baring their claws and clacking them menacingly as they either leaped or scuttled towards their armored foes.

"One you kids in the back, this would be the time to toss a bomb off the back of the truck!"

The Geshrin Demolitions specialist was giddy with exhaustion as her Raider's AI alerted her to rapidly approaching crab types. She took a couple of seconds to hurl a grenade(6 left) towards the crabs behind the truck before spinning to face the three crabs that decided to take offense to her extermination of their brethren personally.

She was aware of the close proximity of other people and rapidly changed the effect of her Plasma Projectors to only fire a short range blast on kinetic impact as she swung an armored fist at the lunging crab types.

"คุณต้องการที่จะตายเพื่อไม่ดี? แล้วให้ฉันช่วยให้คุณออก!" Saveli began to spiel and taunt as the crab types began to bear down on him. The Iromakuanhe raised up his left arm to defend himself as he shot up into the air at his leaping foes, his LSP and PLA tearing through like miniature anti-air fire. The crossing fields of fire scissored across two as he guarded against third, which bore down on his fore arm plate. He could feel the beast ripping like made at the armor. Saveli tried to swing left and right to get it off. Though to no avail.

So he aimed his PPG off the back of the truck and fired with the crab-types teeth sunk into his armored plates.

With nowhere else to go and little options given, John Davis was forced to approach the burning wreckage in front of the truck's intended path head-on. He attempted to position himself at the point with the least likely resistance, near the midsection of the flaming pile of scrap where the structure seemed less compact and weak. "Hold on!" The marine shouted into the communication system second before the heavy-duty vehicle careened into the broadside of the burning pile of wreckage. Given the velocity and mass of the Nepleslian truck, it was easily able to smash its way through the brittle scrap pile, sending sparks and bits of burning wreck in every direction as the heat of the flames spilled a bright orange light over the occupants of the vehicle for but a split second, only to fade away behind them in an instant.

Behind him in his rear-view mirrors, John Davis could see the multitudes of crab-types spilling over the wreckage in heated pursuit, their brackish brown carapaces protecting them from the momentary scorching heat of the burning wreckage.

---

The collision was harsh enough to jostle several of the clinging crab-type NMX off of the sides of the truck, but it also stirred those already in the bed of the truck as well. A few crabs tumbled closer to the center of the truck near the civilians, much to the discontent of that handful of unarmed Nepleslians. Violetta was knocked off of her feet as well, tussled about for a second before quickly reverting herself upright once more, casting a quick glance over to the citizens under her squads care. Three crab-type NMX had fumbled their way closest to the small pack of civilians and were now upright once more, scuttling towards the first unarmed targets they could discern; the Geshrin woman and her young infant, clutched tightly to her chest.

Violetta De Luca sprung into action immediately, raising her salvaged Impaler rifle to the ready. At such close proximity, the officer was able to easily land several thin beams of piercing energy into the cranium of the closest crab-type, its body lurching slightly with each successive strike until it flopped onto its side, twitching randomly. The two remaining monstrosities redoubled their efforts, while at the same time Violetta found that her Impaler rifle was no longer working. She pressed the trigger several more times, the sights for the weapon trained on the two crab NMX, only to find that the ammunition for the weapon was apparently depleted. "Damn!" Violetta swore under her breath, lunging forward and using the spent weapon as a makeshift club. Swinging the rifle like a golf club, the female officer swept the next crab-type NMX with a harsh blow to its midsection, sending it sprawling over the edge of the truckbed's side-paneling.

The remaining crab-type did not waste any time mourning for its lost brethren. With Violetta still in the throes of swinging her weapon at the beast before it, the crab NMX quickly closed the gap between itself and the woman, claws menacing out in front of it. Violetta De Luca had little time to react as two large chitinous pincers reached out and engulfed the middle of both her thigh and calf, easily ripping through the mesh stocking and supple skin and muscles beneath. The creature's muscular claws dug deep into the woman's flesh, eliciting a quick shriek of pain from Violetta's lips as her other leg went weak from the sudden shock. This only seemed to spur the crab-type on as it further pressed its pincers together over the soft flesh of Violetta's leg. While the crowd of unarmed people watched Admiral De Luca in horror, one of the civilians, the younger of the three urban youths, scrambled over and attempted to beat on the bug-like creature with his bare fists. It was to no avail, however, the thick shell glancing his feeble blows quite handily as it attempted to maim Violetta's leg, the woman letting out another shrill cry.

---

As though things did not seem bad enough, Flint Vanderhuge's attention quickly diverted from Violetta's plight to a sudden smashing sound of metal upon metal emitting from the wreckage behind them. As numerous smaller crab-type NMX scattered through the rubble, Flint turned just in time to see another crab-type burst through the flaming pile of scrap. This one, however, was much larger; the more commonly seen crab-type NMX on the battlefield, 5 meters tall, bristling with chitinous spikes and two enormously lethal claws. The giant fiend scuttled easily through its smaller counterparts, quickly taking the lead as the rest of the swarm followed. The Grand Admiral couldn't help but smirk at the level of absurdity the chase had taken, heaving a single short amused snort under his breath as he watched the lumbering giant behind them.

Saveli clasped the edge of the truck, almost losing his vibro-knife as the truck suddenly crashed through a hellish gate of rubble. The lights reminded him of the time he had been sucked out of his ship from an explosion, luckily while wearing a maintenance suit. No one had been hurt in that explosion, too. They were quite lucky, as they were now as they cleared the rubble with no injury. He turned to look at the others to express his disbelief when he saw the Nepleslian Admiral bat away a crab-type, and then come to be taken to her knees by another.

"Admiral!" Saveli cried as he tore his way over to help his superior and the civilians. He holstered his LSP and hobbled down to one knee, brushing aside one of the man trying to help her.

He had remembered this practice for removing a vuvuzambur from a bitten victim. One just needed to stop the creature from biting, and then remove the head. If you wedged the mandibles, the shock through the nervous system couldn't cause the biting bits to clamp, as well, that was important. Many Sund Wakir from Mazerin lost limbs to careless heroes just killing the Vuvuzambur outright.

With his free hand he shoved his gauntlet between the bug and Violetta's thigh, getting a finger or two between the pincers. He palmed the head, getting a decent grip over the skittering creature. In anothe rsecond, his vibroknife whirred to life and he laid the singing edge on the crab's segmenting area, by the neck, and began to saw through it.

"Covering! Tell me when you've finished! I'm the goddamn medic, not you!" Bernhard shouted at the Iroma. His HPAR remained silent. Instead, his LSP and pulse lasers chattered away at the Mishhu mini-crabs. The medic had positioned himself by the side of the truck, guarding its flank.

But he was one man. Bernhard could not guard every approach simultaneously. Even if he could, the man was calling upon the last reserves of his energy, living on adrenaline high, and drugged up on painkillers. That he was able to even operate at close to optimal performance for any length of time was a miracle. Eventually the Nepleslian body would respond slower, no matter how pumped on adrenaline and stimulant drugs it was. It was simple biology. Bernhard's cold medical mind knew it.

But right now, it was the efficient, surgical warrior who ruled Bernhard's actions. Medical matters would have to take a momentary backseat unless the Admirals were seriously in danger. The idea of a Nepleslian Admiral in mortal danger was startling, on an intellectual level. Usually, such important figures were surrounded by trained killers whose sole task was to ensure the security of said Admiral. There was no way that Admiral Valken would find himself so vulnerable!

Autumn almost lost her balance as the truck jostled her backwards. She grabbed onto the side of the truck a little too tightly with her Raider armor, putting an armored dent into it before she was able to regain balance.

"Okay, we need to start blowing shit up, this is getting ridiculous! Towa, who has your paint bomb?" She redirected her attention to the other demolitions specialist that had joined them in the damaged HOSTILE but had fallen silent as she put together a bomb from the components in the cabinet Autumn had given her, "HEY PYRO, I NEED YOU TO MAKE THAT GIANT THING BEHIND US BLOW UP! Don't freeze on me now! "

She was seeing nothing but red across her helmet's HUD, there were just too many incoming targets. She heard one crawling up her Raider's leg and did the natural thing, she kicked it down from her leg and stomped it. She noticed the other ones in the bed of the truck, they were far too close too the civilians to discharge the plasma, even with the lowest kinetic impact setting.

Inside of her helmet, she bit her lip and moved to attack the crab types trying to swarm the civilians, hoping that the low tech solution in a power armored suit would be enough to kill the things trying to eat the rest of their group.

"How do these damn things see? I have 5 grenades and shitload of Flash Bangs. If they see light, the flashbangs might blind them long enough to get them out of the truck?!" She shouted as she crushed crab types like the overgrown bugs that they were beneath the boots of her suit.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back