• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

RP: YSS Eucharis [Mission 17.3 Away Team] Exploring the Dark Labyrinth (Ether

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: [Mission 17.3 - Away Team] Exploring the Dark Labyrinth

Kyle said:
He then turned toward Misato. "And just how damaged are you?" he asked the soldier, keeping his voice calm even though he was annoyed that she ran off. "Will you be able to keep going?"

Misato felt sick, the pain was agonizing but she had to keep ignoring it. She quietly responded to the Taii, "Sir I had an Aether blade rammed into abdomen, I'm not sure what all was hit internally, but I'm pretty sure that I have plenty of time in the HS tanks when we get home. I'm sure the hemorrhaging has been stopped with the suit's systems., I believe that the suit wasn't opened enough to allow the parasites to get in. I'm running bingo on missiles, low one Gauss rounds, but my Sub-machine gun has a full mag." She kept leaning against the wall, her voice dropped down to a whisper, "Sir I don't know how much longer I can go on, I'm running on pure stubbornness and stupidity."

Reception Area

Blueberry returned with a grav gurney. "You called for medical evacuation?" she asked as she entered the reception area. "I see the situation has not improved."

There were over ten centimeters of freezing water on the floor now as the pitch-black tunnels continued to flood, with the spraying sprinklers covering everyone with what would soon become ice.

Reception Area

Takeyu was pleasantly surprised to find Blueberry arriving so quickly, given how long had passed since he had sent the request, although he was on the verge of canceling it - hearing what Misato had to say made him change his mind. "We'll evac from the facility, there's no telling how much water will end up filling this place and with how cold it is starting to become the last thing we want are to become popsicles."

"Blueberry-Chui, please help Misato, she took an Aether blade to the abdomen."

He then turned to the rest. "We'll cover the Chui while she tends to Misato-hei, keep your drones out and ready and an eye on the passages." I'd have preferred to finish the mission, but with this water coming in and no idea's how many more enemies are deeper in, not to mention some of us are running low on ammo now... it was in his mind a failure, he thought he was ready to actually lead or perhaps it was just the situation had changed so rapidly that his mind hadn't fully grasped the changes? Whatever had happened, he knew his duty right now was to get his team back to the Eucharis for medical treatment.

Reception Area

"Understood, Taii" Natsumi replied as Takeyu gave the order to cover the withdraw from the enemy compound. She couldn't say she wasnt relieved they were going to pull out, with all the damage they had taken and not moved beyond the first few sections of the complex.

Natsumi put herself into a good spot to provide covering fire as Blueberry helped the wounded Misato out.

Reception Area

"You heard the Taii! Fall back to the shuttle!" Blueberry shouted as she loaded Misato onto the grav gurney.

Once everyone was aboard the shuttle, it returned the team to the ship.

Continued in Mission 17.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back