• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

RP: ISC Phoenix [Mission 4 Briefing] - From This My Hand

Zeta stood by Luca and watched the exchange of words and experimental equipment around the room. Zeta came closer to Seiren and gave a quick look at the shield he strapped to his arm. "This look interesting." She said after several seconds. "I actually think I might have a use for that. You got more of these Seiren. Also would you be able to make more out of tougher material? Maybe neriminium? I can handle the weight after all." Zeta figured that thing would fit pretty well on her mechanical arm and could be quite useful in both gunfight and a fistfight. But if it would melt after one energy weapon hit, the use would be fairly minimal.

"I'm uh. . . still waiting on my supplier for heavier stuff. And yeah, three total. Including this one."

Seiren took the device off his arm and passed it to the cyborg, folding it up as he went. "You can expect a heavier version to be ready by next mission. At least for the quiet mission, it'll be easy to block with in melee, right?"

"Thanks," Zeta said as she grabbed a shield and proceeded to look at the straps. She frowned a bit. "Yeah, it will surely help with the straing, my arm goes through, when I need to block heavier punch. This is going to mitigate the force pretty well. Hmm mind if I do away with the strap and put a mag-lock on it, while we are on the way? That way it is going to be more stable on my arm and I will be able to use it with my PA if I ever need to."

"OOoooooo!" exclaimed Makari, "That's pretty snazzy. I'll take one of those BEWMs for maximum effectiveness in destruction and carnage. Thank you." He took a BEWM and gave it a few lookovers to try and guess how it worked. He nodded an continued "Yes, this will do nicely. Reminds me slightly of my Power Armor days."

Crimson Kestrel, Mess Hall

With her decision declared, Tamamo looked about the room, taking note of the suggestions and distribution of equipment. While she was more interested in collecting a weapon from the Phoenix crew's 'public' store she supposed options wouldn't go amiss and as such she let quick hands disappear a quartet of the 'spice bombs' that Seiren had presented. As her poncho settled she looked about the room observing the interactions keeping her thoughts largely to herself as she did so, after all her opinion wasn't requested or likely desired on most of the subjects presented.

After a final look about the room, Tamamo settled with a quiet sigh before messaging the Captain's communicator,

Code:
Captain, what are we to do now that we have divided into a pair of groups?

Waiting for a response she idly wondered if the good doctor Kalopsia would have any tasks for her given the nature of their target. On the other hand perhaps Tamamo wouldn't really have to interact with the telepresent L'manel much at all.

"How do you plan on extracting them?" the rectangular data-pad, featureless plastic slate spoke up, muffled. Rebeka paid it no heed, only to glance back over her shoulder as the owner of the voice stepped through the hallway. Taller. Long legs, mostly legs actually. Wide hips. Narrow shoulders. A small upper half. Facial features scarcely different but older, more developed though only just, more in the way she held herself, poised: this person standing a full head higher than Seiren, elbow to the door before stepping forward again, arms crossed. Longer hair, or what looked like hair and wasn't quite, held back in a bun behind her head. It twitched.

For whatever reason, she stood in what resembled a patient's gown in gray, her legs still in plastic-wrap, as was her left hand, a finger idly peeling at the text-printed material.

Apparently Aiesu's new body had arrived.

"If they do things the way we do them -- and they do..." she began "Seventy percent of the facility will be underground. A subterranean stealth fortress, in simple trade. There's always a surface operation to cover what's beneath and whatever's beneath is always a hundred percent deniable by design, if you know what I mean..."

It was clear from her expression that they were all way in over their heads.

"I don't doubt you can get in if you know where to go but the question is can you extract your subject in time? Or yourselves?"

The Grapple Stunner buzzed, and came to life completely, held in front of Seiren. "Something I've been working on myself~" Luca said, displaying his own crude and rough-shod modifications. A distinctly shocking motif was throughout, and Seiren could see unprotected arcs of electricity dancing through the whole assembly. The static electricity alone made Rebeka balk at how 'noisy' it was, but the kid inventor knew something was up when he could feel his hair leaving his head. "I call it the Lightning Loadout. It's powerful - even more powerful than the Phoenix Punch - but I need to grab the power first, get me?"

Though, what he could get was another one of those ballistic shields. He thought that if he had to leave the tank, he needed some form of continued ballistic protection. Snatching one up from the table, he nodded to the kid. "Ta very much," he thanked.

Nostrovia raised an eyebrow at the bunny doctor, quickly looking at her up and down to inspect the new body. Now wasn't the time to pass comment about that though. "Dr. Kalopsia, if you have any further knowledge or tools to share, now's the time. You only have eight hours to prepare before sortie."

Luca looked over to Nostrovia, gaze travelling towards Aiesu, similarly. "Hey, if you can give both our teams a fighting chance on the way out, we're listening," he said, passing the floor to the rest of the team for input.

The pilot for the Quiet team chewed on what she said. "She's got a point. We need a quick way of getting our targets out, like a..." he snapped his fingers, looking between Enzo - whose shuttle he might have to fly, and his feet. "A balloon?" John guessed at the doctor. Allison giggled into her palm. Melissa raised a knife hand at her - there were no stupid ideas at this point still.

"Nostrovia, think you can supply Rip and Tear with bunker busters or something?" Luca snapped his fingers, looking over to Tamamo. "Get the Hoplite inspected and get your armaments," he transmitted to her with a wink before continuing conversation with Nostrovia and Aiesu, "If we have something that can penetrate through, I'd say we can knock out 50% of it in a couple of strikes from the Hoplite, and let the fire do the rest."

The Kuznyetski looked aside.

"Well?" Luca asked.

"I'll see what I can muster on short notice," she looked down at her personal communicator. A tough-worn looking tablet computer so heavily encrypted that Echelon and Aiesu couldn't even see the screen or what she was looking at. Perhaps it was all in her head, "a decent armament was difficult to find for the Hoplite, given its age. I'm surprised you have a pilot for one." Nostrovia glanced sideways at Tamamo.

"Aside from going in and doing the job ourselves," which wasn't something that sounded too appealing to Luca right now given the sheer complexity of Lazarus installations, "do you have any suggestions Aiesu?"

Aiesu had her eyes on John. Apparently he'd set wheels in motion in her head as she stood in quiet thought: the light in her eyes fainter as she became more doll-like for just a moment: needing the extra horsepower to crunch numbers rather than represent herself authentically as a person. It took her maybe ten whole seconds of silence before she spoke.

"On Nepleslia, I just read that they used to use something called a fulton recovery device. Its like a balloon that has a hook on it. A aircraft flies over with a cable, the hook locks and the aircraft carries the balloon and whatever's attached to it away, like bungee jumping in reverse. The problem historically was always how low the aircraft had to fly and how accurate the cable had to actually be... But that was a hundred years ago. I mean... The materials requirements for what we want to do are insane and nobody produces anything that can withstand that kind of force, like a zesuaium chain but... That would rip the chain clean off the hull or the acceleration would kill you..."

She was pacing now. She hadn't been speaking to any of them, bare feet now she'd picked the wrapping off strewn across the floor pitter-patting as her small adolescent body.

"We could use hard-light for the line. Its like... Tricking light into being matter. Its quite strong but more importantly its incredibly flexible and we can make the long however we need to. Think of it as like a giant bungee cord. From there, its the case of the hooks... We already use our gravity centrifuges for high speed docking exchanges since they can be pulled towards one another like magnets very precisely" she moved, a hand about to adjust her glasses with her middle-finger only to stop dead in realization she wasn't wearing any, only to fish into the breast pocket of the gown and slip them on.

"We could fire it from a precision railgun, using the electromagnets to determine the exact speed and angle, like a turret. We'd need a platform with excellent structural integrity too since as the round decelerates, its going to be applying force to the cord and then to the feed, ideally launched by an experienced sharpshooter. After that, four micro-satellites to triangulate position and a beacon which I've got. I can probably simulate most of this out into a solution we can build in a few days -- less if we talk to the right people, -- given we already use similar techniques for docking... We just ... Need to figure out how to get the recovery acceleration down enough to not kill whoever we're recovering and make a rugged enough harness."

She glanced about, seeing less than half the room was still with her, frowns all around.

"We're..." she tried to smile, only to find her index fingers propping up the corner of her mouth in a way she'd seen Seiren doing. "We're making a balloon."

"Or you know...." Zeta cut in with a dismissive look on her face. "We could just blast our way out, let our pilot land an get on the good old way. I know there is ton of weird tech, but I am cutting the line at hard light. That goes way beyond anything I can deal with. We will have a tank anyway. I am more curious about what we know about the place, what will the opposition be like an such. No use planning extraction, until we know where we go in and create a plan."

Luca shook his head at Aiesu. "We don't have a few days. Only 8 hours here with our R&D." The idea of seizing someone with a frisbee and a 'reverse bungee jump' certainly sounded quick.

However, there just wasn't time - maybe. He erred to the side of caution. "Then we move separately, 2 days to Kennewes for the Loud team, 3 days to Albini for quiet. I hope you talking to the right people yields results."

Shayla nodded as Melissa and the spy replied to her, seeming appeased by their responses. She wouldn't want to kill anyone from Star Army or official Yamataian security unless she absolutely had to, and even then she'd only be able to stomach it with Neko and others that could be revived. Now, if it was someone they knew was dirty, that might be different.

"That, uh, does sound a little complicated." She hadn't followed most of that high tech plan, but nodded again as Zeta and Luca opted for something simipler. "Remember, Bunny, this is a sneaking mission. Get in quiet, grab 'em...and then we can make a lot of noise getting back out if we gotta. Maybe we can start some kinda base self destruct sequence and run everyone outta there? That'd do the trick."

When the question of extraction came from the communicator that the Rebeka held Tamamo quickly determined that it would best be lest as an issue for the others to sort out, after all she had her own vehicle to worry about. The footsteps that soon followed however, those drew her attention.

Her curiosity was rewarded by the presence of a figure, familiar, yet new. It was Aiesu who pleasantly didn't look like a child anymore. Closer inspection however drew a slight frown, the instance of Aiesu mirrored Tamamo's own build to an uncomfortable degree, both sharing long stilted legs. Another point of note was that the Aiesu was now a full head taller than Tamamo, something she wasn't certain how she felt about.

Thankfully the issue of contemplating the new Aiesu didn't remain on Tamamo's mind for long as new information allowed Tamamo to largely disregard the similarities and differences of the other, instead drawing her worry to the consideration of an underground facility that was likely rigged to self terminate. This would be a problem if they wanted to achieve more than slightly irritate their foe, they would need the information held within, information that unfortunately was not likely to be obtained from the facility.

With her attention focused on the problem of stealing assets from a foe's stronghold Tamamo let the talk of the unique Grapple Stunner object record for later review remaining in the background of her awareness. As the conversation progressed her attention returned to the present at the mention of bunker buster munitions followed shortly by the suggestion that she inspect her craft and load up for the mission.

Ignoring the following glance from the IPG agent, Tamamo's attention was instead drawn by the suggestion made by the Dr. Kalopsia. While the concept in and of itself seemed a little odd to the Neko, Tamamo did however note the mention of hard-light systems, gravity centrifuges, and the mention of a precision railgun. Filing the information away for future investigation Tamamo cast a look about the room before glancing toward the door as she once again considered the reply she'd received to her query.

With her interest in the discussion waning Tamamo wandered out into the hall heading for the Cargo Bay as Zeta, Luca, and Shayla began to offer their opinions on extraction and the way the mission would run. As the voices faded out of hearing rapidly with her quick progress toward the cargo she begin going over the flight preparations for the Ki-V1 in her head, elated that she finally had armaments for it, useful ones at that. Despite the glee at the ability to finally take to the skies and function as she had hoped Tamamo found herself wishing that she'd be able to fill out her weapons a little more before they left for the combat zone. A pair of old WickedArms beam gunpods and half a compliment of micromissile launchers after all might not cut it.

Last edited:
"Wouldn't it just make more sense to have rocket packs or something? This sounds a little overcomplicated for something that's just 'get out'. I'm not sayin' hardlight is bad or anything - in fact, I think it's probably the COOLEST THING EVER. But messing around with a bunch of centrifuges and stuff. . . like, it's kinda like making an entire machine to do one simple thing that you can do another way."

Seiren counted the assortment of things still on his table. One shield, one fuse exploder, and still a lot of those spice bombs. Although, looking at those spice bombs gave him an idea.

"Aiesu, you said they're all about deniability like you guys are, yeah? Well what if we gunk everything up so that they can't pull a fast one?"

Seiren held up one of the pristine red orbs, smiling.

"If I use up the rest of my stock of spice to make a super spice bomb, and then we drop it into the hole that we blow in the factory, the resulting mess would be worse than a sandstorm with all the windows open! Wait a coupla minutes, and then we can storm the place without even needing a respirator!"

"... with a fuckin' balloons." Enzo muttered, shaking his head and bouncing the cigarette in his mouth. "Dis is about as dumb as it gets. I mean, yous guys wanna takes a balloon to the fucker, we'll takes a balloon to the fucker but-- Ah, I don't wanna fuckin' argue."

This was the sort of thing Enzo always said when he wanted nothing more than to get into an argument about it, and removing his greasy arm from Melissa he crossed it with his other arm to tuck his hands under his shoulders and turn away so he could look as disused as possible, a twin stream of smoke shooting from his nose like a cartoon bull. Without questioning the plan any further, for Enzo was a man to be pointed at an adjective and gently patted on the rear rather than one to be schooled on particulars, the conman began constructing disguises in his head and working out every potential character to fool the targets so he could get close enough to put a fucking balloon on them. His eyes fell on Redrick.

"Yo, Red." He piped up, waving a hand in a circular motion, "Think you can whip up somethin' that'd be good enough fer a senator? I'm talkin' creamy-fraish and shit. We could slid in all meals-on-wheels with this fuckin' balloon on our cook cart and deliver a 'gift from Senator Winsbury's esteemed friend Senator Whoever-the-fuck'. How do yous fuckin' think about that, eh?"

"No thank you, Shayla." Redrick said. "I appreciate it, but everything's gotta be kept like it is. No one expects a man with a bum leg to be an enemy agent."

He smiled at the tall girl. "Maybe after the mission? I know we're risking a lot here, but, I have plenty of pain medication. I'll survive."

Redrick frowned, eyes looking up and to the right at Enzo's suggestion. His eyes settled back to the neutral plane, and with that, his consideration was finished. "Ah well. With the ingredients they'd have in that kitchen? I could whip any fucking chef in the galaxy three ways to Sunday. Hell, a kitchen fitting a senator's tastes probably does three-quarters of the work for you."

He smiled wanly. "I've done formal dinners for Yamataian and Nepleslian military officials, big name guys. Not on a senator's level, mind, but you want that white satin, 3000-DA a course shit? I'm all over it. Garnish and fine china, baby."

The more he thought about their situation, the more he liked it. He was no infiltrator, but Enzo was, and neither of them had to try very hard to be inconspicuous. All he had to do was get into the kitchen, grab some chef's whites, and act like he owned the place. A busy kitchen was the perfect place to enact a Belgian fire drill, and Redrick knew he had the skills to put any chef working there to shame. The only part that didn't ring true to him was the balloon, but that was for men and women far smarter than him to decide.

"Only problem will be getting uniforms of the kitchen and waiting staff, but." He shrugged. "I'm sure there's a lot of janitor's closets for people to sneak a nap in on the fly. There's plenty of tired people who'd just love to have their shift covered for a little while, don't you think? Or maybe the laundry people are overwhelmed and need their workload lightened by a couple pairs of clothes, yea?"

He was enjoying himself, despite the obvious risks of infiltrating a hotel filled to the brim with the most observant, capable bodyguards that the two biggest powers in the galaxy could provide.

------

Cloaked and almost entirely invisible, peaking from inside of the kitchen, Piat watched her erstwhile father jaw with the greasy, sleazy one. Her processing cores heated up, straining with some unfamiliar emotion she'd only experienced a few times before. Jealousy. She wanted to be a part of this, but she knew Redrick would never let her.

She loved her father - or at least, her adoptive father, but deep, deep in the code, deep in the mind the Polysentience blessed her with, deep in the machine soul of her circuits and wires she knew that this was the kind of thing she was built for. Infiltration. The Nightstalker name she was given and hard-coded wasn't a pretty moniker, it was a designation, a purpose, and to this purpose the letters seemed to burn white-hot within the ghost. Nightstalker. Piat Baker Nightstalker.

She would go, oh yes, she would go despite what Father wished, because past the bubbly, quirky girl exterior, she was a machine built to subvert and sneak, and subvert and sneak she will. She tried to justify it as being extra insurance for the sneaky team (maybe for everyone but Shayla), but the real reason was that she just wanted to go. Immediately, she formed a plan.

Where did John keep his shuttle again...?

Seeing that the teams were going to their respective plans, Luca decided to start shifting people to their respective posts. "Alright, this pirate operation's a go," Luca said. "Eight hours until sortie. Get your plans and equipment together. Nostrovia and I can provide any further details you need for your mission. I think we're getting maps rendered up to see."

"TH4T'S R1GHT," Echelon nodded as she got up. "1'LL S3ND '3M 0UT 4S4P."

Most of the time, Luca had maps described to him rather than seen directly. As it stood, a readable version of a map for both Loud and Quiet teams was currently being rendered up to help plan their respective attacks. Wistfully, Luca remembered what things were like back then.
Code:
.X 12345678911111111112222222222333333333
Y ----------------------------------------
1 |^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^TTTT.....XXXXXXXXXXXX|
2 |vvLv^^^^^^^^T^^TTTT.......X..........X|
3 |^^^vvv^^^^^^^TTTTT....."..XXBBBBB....X|
4 |TT^^^Svv^^TTTTTTT...".....X~BBBBB#...X|
5 |TTTT"".vv~".TTT..."".....S~.BBBBB.#BBX|
6 |TTT.."...~.......~~......~XXBBBBB.#BBX|
7 |........"~~.~~~~~~~~~~~.~~X....X..#..X|
8 |...""....~~~""..~~~~".~~~.BB..BBBBBBBB|
9 |##......~......~.......S##BB##BBBBBBBB|
10|S.##"..~.......~......##..BB..BBBBBBBB|
11|....##B.S.....~."#####....X....X.#...X|
12|...~~~.##########S........X.BBBB.#BB.X|
13|~~~.....".....~...........X.BBBB#.BB.X|
14|..............~"..........XTBBBB#....X|
15|TTTT..........~...."".....XTTT..#....X|
16|TTTTTTTT....".~.........^^X^TTT.#.TTTX|
17|^^^^TTTTTT...~..TT^^^^^^^^^^TTTTT..TTX|
18|^^^^^^^^^^^^.~.^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^XXXXXXX|
  ----------------------------------------
That was a very long time ago, though. Technology had made some advances since then. Luca shivered as he started making his way down to the hangar to prepare his sortie. Nostrovia accompanied the Quiet team.

Crimson Kestrel, Hangar
Luca was looking down the barrel of the Norris tank from inside, peering through the breech and into the hangar, a ringlet of light reaching his eyes when he saw the barrel unobstructed. "Clear," he said, checking something off of a list, "driving one of these things isn't too hard, right?" he mumbled to himself before popping out of the hatch on top and looking over to the other tank. "Zeta, Makari, how's the Havoc looking?" he called out to his partner, and the fellow bounty hunter.

Meanwhile, Tamamo's Hoplite, christened the Moonsong with the impromptu addition of an unsolicited, raunchy looking pinup on the left side of the fighter, courtesy of Vita. At the moment, Moonsong was equipped with a pair of beam weapons as was the standard for a Hoplite, and four loaded pods of mini missiles, four pods short from stock.

It was all Allison could get her hands on in a hurry, and there was lots of spare space. She knew that if the Moonsong had Scalar cannons - taking out the facility would be a snap since all the electronics would be fried. Scalar weapons didn't grow on trees, or fall off of the back of trucks, or get tripped over in scrapyards.

"I'll see if I can get Karl to make us a deal or something to get something more wholesome," Allison said as she rung up the man in question, hoping he was awake by now. She let the phone ring, and ring, and ring, tapping her foot against the floor until a click could be heard on the other side of the line, the engineer lighting up. "Oh, hello, Karl? Yeah, its Allison. I have a question ..." she said, putting her foot in the door of the deal immediately, winking at Tamamo.

Seiren's beloved, modified LEAF was on station too, with the lanky Rebeka standing by. The two would probably be armouring each other for their part of the sortie.

Nostrovia was receptive to Redrick's line of thought earlier. "Not a bad idea. The less of a fuss we can make about the whole affair, the better," she said as she looked over to Red, who seemed to have the most solid of plans. "I'll contact someone on location and see if they can leave a uniform for you in a convenient location."

She then looked over to the others, gazing with a wry grin at them, "what about them, though? Shall I try to get waiters and waitresses uniforms too, Mr. Callahan?" She smiled, though the levity was lost in the way she moved. "I doubt we can get one in Ms. Macbelle's cut... maybe an ID-SOL's will do?"

John meanwhile was by his shuttle and getting it ready for the transportation of the Quiet team, circling around it and doing the pre-flight checks. As he was working and inspecting parts, he couldn't help but feel as though he was being watched.

"Enzo," he got the conman's attention with a wave, "we should coordinate a flightplan once the maps come our way."

"1'M W0RK1NG 0N 1T." Echelon replied over an intercom on the shuttle, John looking over his shoulder at the shuttle behind him. He let his gaze linger a little longer at the hangar behind the shuttle before looking back at Enzo and seeing what he thought. "T4K3S T1M3, Y'KN0W," Echelon butted in again.

Seiren meanwhile was busy pouring spice into his miracle machine in his workshop, compressing the parts into the MEGASPICEBOMB. It took him a few minutes to rig up the crate to automatically dispense it, but once that was done he was immediately back to tweaking his LEAF.

"Hey Tamamo!" Seiren contacted the blue one over comms, "You got a delivery mechanism for the crazy spice bomb? Cuz we could always drop it, but if we can like, shoot it like a pinball then that'd help uh, facilitate the delivery after you break a hole in their facility."

Meanwhile, Rebeka stood by, already in her Winter, the plates on her body more like armor than vessel.

Soruk barely paid any mind to the proceedings thereafter. How they extracted wasn't important to him, as long as they extracted. Whether they used some fancy high-tech light wires or balloons, it all had the same end result to him, so it didn't matter. His job was to get into places he wasn't supposed to get into quietly, or take a small amount of targets out... quietly. He trusted the others enough to do their job.

When all the talk about extraction was done, the blademaster hovered around his group, listening to what his 'leader', Nostrovia, had to say. It seemed the chef's plan was well-received. At the mere mention of wearing something other than his usual garb, Soruk shook his head, "I will not wear a... 'waiter's' uniform. I wear my clan's garb proudly." The blademaster paused and rubbed his chin, "Hmm... that gives me an idea." He paused for a moment and thought to himself, nodding a little. "Yes... perhaps I could pretend to be an ambassador of sorts, I am the son of a Clan Leader." Soruk would prefer to go about things in his usual way, but if he had to pretend to be someone, he could at least pretend to be himself.

Crimson Kestrel, Hangar

The roaring sound of engine starting spread trought the hangar as Zeta started the Havoc. Zeta checked the various gauges. Then she grabbed the steering and stepped on the pedal. The tanked jumped a bit and slowly moved forward. The blonde ex-bodyguard sat in a reclined driver seat, watching the various screen. The view out of this tank was pretty amazing, she could see very well what was around. She drove few meters ahead, turned three-sixty degrees around and than she reversed back into the slot. She than put the tank into neutral and opened her hatch.

Sticking her head out she smiled at Luca. "Thing thing purrs like a kitten. A big, steel, angry kitten. I wanna drive it for sure. It has all kind of nifty things as well. Even electrostatic shielding, so we should be okay against xasers." Zeta shouted over the engine at her lover. "I mean I enjoyed Norris as much as any other girl would, but I can actually see where I am driving in this thing. We should give the tanks names by the way."

Crimson Kestrel, Hangar

Pausing in her inspection of the newly mounted weapons systems Tamamo poked her head up and squinted over at the tanks not appreciating the rumbling engines, or the smell of exhaust at the moment. Refocusing on the message she had received from Seiren she contemplated her options for a moment before shaking her head as she sent a reply, "I don't have any sort of bomb casing... Get in contact with Allison, she appears to be in charge of handling ordinance and logistics." With the message sent Tamamo sighed to herself and wondered how she'd manage to handle the balancing of the hardpoints.

Looking about the hangar Tamamo locked her attention onto the Lorath frame that the Rebeka had put to use. Oddly she didn't recognize the way it moved despite having seen some recorded footage of them during training as well as less official sources among the information networks, it seemed she had much to learn. After watching the strange war machine for a minute longer Tamamo returned her attention to her Hoplite, her precious Moonsong. She'd be able to take to the air soon, and with that she would finally be able to preform her purpose.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back