• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

RP: YSS Heartbreaker [Mission 4: Epilogue] Ah Sugar, Ah Honey Honey

Kiko had turned to return Skade's smile, only to take a snowball to the face! The Cook let out a gasp, and wiped the snow off of her face "Ooooh, I can serve up more than a few snacks!" She hissed playfully, as she rushed forward to push Skade into the snow!

After all, revenge was best served cold!

The Craggy ‘Mountain’

Hasewega quickly side stepped the next snowball before crouching down, slowly observing and closing in on Skade as Kiko distracted her. Seeing Kiko rushing towards Skade, Hasewega quickly seized the opportunity to rush forward, picking up another ball of snow before throwing it at the distracted Skade.

Last edited:
Takeshi floated just above the snow. He wasn't entirely sure what effect it would have on him. Probably nothing bad, it wasn't like he was being submerged in water. Unlike the Nekos, he couldn't really feel cold, but he could tell exactly how cold it was. Compared to the vacuum of space it was barely cold. He watched them throwing tightly packed balls made of snow. It seemed to be some sort of traditional combat simulation. What he didn't understand was why no one was keeping score. Since no one seemed to be on Skade's team, he lowered himself to the ground, sinking a bit deeper than he expected. He followed Skade's example and made a snowball.

"I will defend you. Hasewega is mine." Takeshi declared, unleashing a devastating pitch at Hasewega in retaliation.

The Craggy ‘Mountain’

“Oh, I bet,” Skade said, dropping her half-formed snowball and caught Kiko’s arms. Usually, she’d at least be the equal of the cook in a fight. Unfortunately for her, she hit in the back of the head by Sara’s snowball. Her disorientation was the opportunity that the other Neko needed to take her down and pin her to the snow-covered ground.

“So, that’s how we’re going to play, huh?” the technician asked, letting go of one of the other woman’s arms to grab a handful of snow and smack it into Kiko’s face. “If it’s dirty you want,” she said, pressing her hand upwards on the cook’s face as she kicked the other Neko’s opposite leg out, all in the effort to flip them over and get her on top.

Meanwhile, Kayoko tilted her head at the android’s attack, shrugged, and threw a pair of snowballs at Saba’s head. Might as well induct the newbie, she thought.

The Craggy ‘Mountain’

Hasewega continued to rush forward, not noticing Takeshi till she saw the snowball flying towards her. She quickly tried to twist out of the way but the snowball seemed to solidly connect with her arm. There was quite a bit of force to it, causing the Minkan to do a bit of a spin to keep her balance before sliding in low across the snow, packing some of the snow into a ball before sending it towards the android.

Kiko let out a shout, and then squealed as she found herself underneath the other neko. That was not how she planned things at all, "Hey!- Get off!" She commanded, despite the hypocrisy of it, and squirmed in an ingenious attempt to escape.

Edtoto watched the group of warm blooded creatures throwing snow at each other, given she was more or less forced to leave. She stood in the snow, and could feel her feets starting to freeze but was too cold to actually vocalise everything. With a Jacket uselessly around her shoulders, a snowball slammed into her face. Her eyes stared for a moment, before she toppled to the cold powder. She couldn't shiver, her body wasn't meant to do that. She wasn't meant for this weather, so she laid there, in silent agony, as the others had their fun with the snowball fight.

Takeshi saw one of the snowballs coming and dodged to the side. He didn't see the other two, but his dodge unwittingly moved him out of the path of one of them. The other snowball caught him on the side of his head. His right horn was covered in snow. It melted slowly and water dripped down his face. The android hated water. He turned towards Kayoko, forgetting about Hasewega. "You will regret that." His synthetic voice intoned.

He formed two snowballs and took one in each hand. Then, he launched both snowballs at the pink-haired pilot's midsection. Before they even hit he was preparing a second volley.

Sally had remained in the shuttle, watching from the safety of its warm interior, only to see Edtoto take a snowball to the face and topple to the ground. "Oh no!" she squeaked in horror, dashing into the snow, then tripping and plunging face-first into the powdery depths. With her abdomen pointed straight up in the air and her head buried, she flailed her little legs and wings helplessly. "Oh dear!" she continued to cry. "Oh no! Somebody help!"

The Craggy ‘Mountain’

“Like I would let you get away with that,” Skade said, rising a little to keep on top of Kiko and laughing as she shoved snow down the other Neko’s coat. While she could keep this up all day, a niggling thought in the back of her mind made her look back at the shuttle, just in time to see the Vekimen fall to the ground and hear Sally’s cries.

“Edtoto!” she yelled, jumping off of the cook as she flew back to the Zukan, ignoring any flying snowballs as she picked the lizard off the snow and back into the shuttle. Putting her back in a seat, the Neko went back to the I’ee, gently pulling the insect out of the snow and brought her back into relative warmth.

“Hey, you okay?” the technician asked both of the cold blooded aliens. More concerned and knowing what to do with the lizard, she unzipped her own coat, revealing her bikini, and pulled the lizard’s useless jacket off as her cold weather survival training kicked in, before sitting down next to the Sivaro and pulling Edtoto to her lap, zipping her coat around the both of them and rubbed her back to get the blood circulation going. “You can have a turn in a minute, if it will help,” she said, looking over at the wasp.

While all this was going on, Kayoko was getting a stomach full of snow with an ooff. The pink haired pilot dived to the side behind a snow bank, packing together another set of snowballs before popping her head back up, firing one of the projectiles before going back to the ground. She then floated an inch off the ground as she shifted to the side, adding the move part to move and shoot.

Last edited:
Kiko popped up, shaking the snow out of her coat as she figured out what was going on, "Good thing I brought something hot..." She mumbled, as she retrieved a couple cups of the steamy chocolate to bring to the freezing aliens.
The cook entered the shuttle and sat dowm beside Sally, offered her a cup, and patted her lap "Can you drink chocolate?- Can Edtoto?"

"Thank you, Miss!" Sally blurted as she was plucked out of the snow in turn, clinging onto Skade. Once she was safely inside the shuttle with Edtoto again, she rushed to the Vekimen's side, watching anxiously as Skade began to warm their mutual friend. "Make sure Edtoto is ok first," she replied to Skade, turning her head to watch as Kiko entered with something warm and sweet. "Ooh! What is chocolate?" The I'ee tottered over to Kiko and took one of the cups, hovering her antennae over the steaming drink before cautiously taking a sip.
"Oh!" she squeaked, flapping her wings at the heat and sweetness. "Oh my!" Now too distracted to answer the cook's question, though perhaps answering it in a different fashion, she began hungrily drinking the hot chocolate.

Kiko smiled, pleased that Sally seemed to enjoy chocolate so much, "A sweet treat!- it'll help warm you up too." She said, as she removed her coat to drape over the I'ee as she enjoyed the cup of hot chocolate, "There's more if you want it, plenty actually!"

The Craggy ‘Mountain’

As Takeshi was distracted with the pilot, Hasewega starts balling a couple of snowballs in her hands as an idea popped in her head. She hopped from her prone position and closed in on it. As soon as she less than a meter away, she dug her foot deep into the snow and kicked forwarded, launching most of it up to waist level but enough of it to add a some snow into the air. As soon as she brought her foot back, she quickly followed up by hurling a couple snow balls at Takeshi.

As she turned to start gathering up more snow, she noticed the people gathering around the shuttle. Hoping something wasn't happening to Edtoto, she started making her way towards it, keeping low in case Takeshi started retaliating towards her.

Edtoto was rather stiff, cold blooded would do that to you when you were up in a snowy mountain. Edtoto was rather angry, being kidnapped from your nice spot on the beach and plunged into an icy hell would do that to you. Now though, now Edtoto was warm, and she could slowly feel sensation returning. Slowly.. Her head turned to look Skade in the eye. "Never... Again..." She hissed quietly, obviously not happy at all.

Sally tottered close to Kiko with her cup of hot chocolate held close, giving the Yamataian cook an affectionate hug. "Thank you, Miss!" she said with a smile displayed on her mask. Then, she turned back to Edtoto and Skade, sipping the last of her drink as she toddled over and hugged Edtoto as well. "Poor Edtoto," she whined. "I knew the beach would be nicer than this place. It is so cold and lonely!"

Takeshi saw that Skade had disappeared. He was on his own now. The snowballs thrown by Kayoko struck his chest and shoulder. If they were real projectiles it would have just slowed him down. Before he could retaliate he took a direct hit to his lower back and another to his side. Outnumbered and outflanked. He decided they had beaten him and headed towards the shuttle. "I surrender. You have defeated me." He announced to the two Nekos. "Your team strategy was superior."

The android walked into the shuttle looking for answers. The state he found Edto and Skade in inside the shuttle worried him. "Now I know why you left me to get killed by Hasewega and Kayoko.Is Edtoto okay? I can try to warm her more."

The Craggy ‘Mountain’

“Sorry, Edtoto,” Skade said, giving the Vekimen a kiss on the muzzle before she slipped out of the coat through the waist, scraping against the lizard’s scales, “I’ll see if I can mend the situation. Just try some of the cocoa, okay? It’s got sugar in it.”

The Neko, looking slightly ridiculous in her bikini top and snow pants outfit, smiled at her erst-while opponent as she walked past. “Thanks for the help, Kiko-chan,” she said, picking up the tarp and hose that she had brought out before they left the bridge.

“Hey guys,” she said as the rest of the group came near, “Thanks for the fun snowball fight, but I think I should get to setting up the hot tub, so a certain lizard isn’t too pissed off. I need some help, but you can take a hot cocoa break first.”

“Sounds like a plan,” Kayoko said, nodding before she patted Takeshi’s shoulder. “Nice shot earlier,” she said, before heading into the shuttle.

After nodding in reply, the technician looked at the larger android. “Sorry for leaving you out there, Saba-kun. Won’t have if there hadn’t been an emergency. Can you help me set this up? It’d be easier to set the tarp down with two people.

Kiko gave a thumbs-up, "Not a problem, I'm always happy to help." She said, as she once again offered Edtoto a cup of the hot chocolate, "It should help warm you up, take it slow though." The neko took another step towards the Vekimen so that she could take the cup, should she accept the offer, "I think you'll really enjoy the hot tub, at least!- and then we can get you back to somewhere where it's actually warm."

The Craggy ‘Mountain’

Hasewega didn't say much as she saw the sorry state of the Vekimen. She simply backed away from the crowd and stewed silently in her guilt for a few moments as she waited. This wouldn't have happened if she just would've stayed content with being on a beach. As soon as Skade started breaking the material for the hot tub, Hasewega stepped over to help. "Here, let me give you a hand."

RPG-D RPGfix
Back