• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

SACN Mistress Taisho Ketsurui Yui/Commodore Yuki Toshiro Communiq

Toshiro

PANTHEON Civilian Encryption Level 3: Maximum Encryption Level

To: Mistress Taisho Ketsurui Yui

While I would obey the request without hesitation if I could, I must note that three of my crew are Nepleslian in origin, and doing this could make them criminals to their homeworld. One is actually a NAM Engineer, present to observe the Savtech Jane prototype, also a member of my crew.

As such, we must do this in such a way that will not make them look like criminals, nor make them unable to return to their homeworld. I simply cannot do such a thing to my crew.

I have an idea however...I request that a Star Army vessel be loaded with an advanced scanning system, which can be installed inside of my new storage ship, a Sojourner. I can send a crew member to the Sojourner and meet the SAoY vessel and have the scanning devices installed.

While I cannot risk giving you the actual machines lest NAM ask for them, I CAN order this person to do in-depth scans of all NAM technology we find and send them to you.

I would have to inform this person of the situation, true, but I am confident they can manage it. She is a former Star Army of Yamatai Officer, by the name of Miyoshi Remi, and has been my adviser on several matters, including the discovery of the Sourcian vessel Maras and the subsequent negotiations.

I ask for permission to bring Miyoshi-hakase into the situation, and that the scans be good enough for your needs...

I don't like saying "No, I can only do this" to one such as you, but I must care for my crew, and pray that it's enough.

Yuki Toshiro, Commodore
SRSS Yggdrasill (SRSS-000)
SRSS Alucard (SRSS-001)
SRSS-002

RPG-D RPGfix
Back