Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 September 2024 is YE 46.7 in the RP.

Approved Character [Monarchy of Dovania] 72

wow dude, right on, this is very filled out. For a first character, i'm impressed. I went and fixed the stand in image for ya to male. Definitely think this is good as is, maybe a few sentences that are a bit longer then needed. but looks good to me.

The FM is not required to look over every character is something I got told a while back, but I know if it was a neshaten I would be checking them so i think it would be polite at least, and who knows maybe there's a couple small details out of line. Its always better to get everything taken care of early to avoid problems later.

I also want @Primitive Polygon to look at this profile before I move it, but will only give it a few days and will also try to DM PP on discord about it too.

These links should not be red, but real links or not links:
Combat Medic

Seems like something that stepped out of the original Total Recall... And that actually makes him pretty suitable as a spacer.

Other spacers might not look kindly on what the Monarchy of Dovania did to him (modifying his free will), but as long as Dragon God is aware of that, I see no problems with this.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back