Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Approved Character [Monarchy Of Dovania] [Mujo Khazan]

I am confused why an Iromakuanhe was born on Dovania more than twenty in-universe years ago. None of the lore matches up to them being on any kind of Iroma planet. Can you change this to a random alien rather than negating established species lore for Iromakuanhe?
[EDIT]: Just wanted to clarify that the Iromakuanhe are heavily isolationists, especially so long ago.

Last edited:
Reminder to FMs and GMs to check the character pages before giving a blind thumbs up
Edit: There's also a lot of mispellings, such as Xunok as Xunak. I fixed the history section so that the different sections of text you had laid out actually show up, I can revert to your old version if you like.

Last edited:
It's been updated, I have had to remind him on spelling and stuff I thought it was fine running through it with him. Didn't see it.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back