• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Approved Submission Motoyoshi Colonial Sector

Andrew

SARPiverse Culture Dreamer
Staff Member
🌟 Site Supporter
FM of Tsenlan
🌸 FM of Yamatai
Submissions Reviewer
🎖️ Game Master
Submission URL
https://stararmy.com/wiki/doku.php?id=location:motoyoshi_colonial_sector
Submission Faction(s)
  1. Yamatai (except Elysia)
Submission Terms
  1. I agree
The long-awaited renaming of the former Outer Colonies.

@Wes has already completed the map update.

The page of course will expand as RP continues to happen here.

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
That’s really cool. Motivates me to get my butt in gear with old plans for E-4 now that there’s something out there worth connecting to again 😉

Funny you mention E-4, my plan is a mission into those E systems for colonization after RoTG. Im happy to leave E-4 for you!

I had a whole space station planned out before some unfortunate disagreements with the artist. Then everything out in the Outer Colonies fell apart, anyway, so there wasn’t much need for the idea. Until now.

Well I would enjoy collaborating, We've been working hard on redoing the star system pages and with RoTG having made a lot of progress for Yamatai in the region, it is a great setting for new stories.

I’m a bit curious about the expansion sector, as I understand it factions are supposed to not expand further if they have less players than star systems, so how will that be handled here?

The E-systems have been labeled as possible expansion zones for a while. (In fact, since my 5XF ships discovered the entire cluster in YE 30) The systems have not been claimed or anything as of yet, they are merely marked as a region for possible future expansion. Not to mention the plot I plan to run is going to be set exploring etc in that region, it is not a case of just yamatai is going to pop a flag on them. If it is going to be done in this area, it is going to be done through RP and through a story.

As it should always be. Think I might explore other areas of the Empire being neglected.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back