• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

OOC Motoyoshi Rising

Andrew

SARPiverse Culture Dreamer
Staff Member
🌟 Site Supporter
FM of Tsenlan
🌸 FM of Yamatai
Submissions Reviewer
🎖️ Game Master
Motoyoshi Rising is a sub-plot of Hinomaru Sunrises II that focuses on the non-Star Army Yamataian aspects of the Colonization Fleet to the Kosuke Sector.

• The plot page: Motoyoshi Rising - Everything from player expectations to the history and background of the plot. Also, check out the player's wanted section. For the most part, the crew is full but we may be able to accommodate one or two more players.
  • Most of the characters involved are young University-aged Yamataians. Expect relationship drama, social miracles and blunders, and out-of-the-ordinary adventures.
  • There will be cross-overs with Hinomaru Sunrises II.
  • The Third Mishhu War will be presented from the aspects of these young civilians and how it affects their lives. (Once we catch up, currently the plot is in YE 45.1 due to its pace with Hinomaru Sunrises II.)
This will serve as the OOC thread for the plot, and also its Interest Check.

Ye I could use to dip my toe back into a yamatai plot for something interesting like this. Plus social and non-military plots are fun!
I'm good with this, feel free to boop @Yuuki if you need a boost with character creation, she's the wizz at making things like that fit.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back