• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC Motoyoshi Rising

GM post will be going up Monday. Get yours in if you still owe one!

We all get to do a GM post before monday?!

Oh man, what horrible thing should I exposit into the canon of this plot? Oh boy:

Eidan now has IBS and Beldagor now has a listed height and all the doorframes on the Evenstar are 2-inches shorter than it!

(Has posted again~)

Might be a little late on this one, still not feeling great but it's in the works. I got the main plot this morning and will work on Motoyoshi Rising tonight/into tomorrow.

Evenstar GM post will follow, I'm likely just going to bump us ahead to them meeting with Hitomi to find out the ship is their new assignment and them getting settled in. A separate thread will be made for mission 1. Sorry for the delays and me being ill, anyway GM post is up for the main plot.

Post in the jp you louts!

Also as soon as we're actually planetside somwhere feel free to hit me up for some jps either open, on docs, asides, etc. I dont do JPs very fast with my scheduel but i'm def game to get some stuff going then or anytime anyone has a neat idea for something to do~

My totally innocent bubblegum lout made her exit from the Gray Looms, it was that or war breaking out 🤣

RPG-D RPGfix
Back