• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Life Events Move Day!

O M G must be far to take a couple of days. Will wifi be set up when you get to Iwakuni? >.<

We will have hotel-like wifi when we get here but won't have solid wifi until getting the apartment. That might be a couple more days.

Tbh you gotta tell me what towns you're visiting and I'll yelp you places to go free of charge ^0^

It's all good. We decided to just push through to Iwakuni. We are here! Whoo! We might go visit Hiroshima in the next few days, but the only other city of note that we passed through was Kyoto.

Sorry for disappearing without a word. I have been down hard on internet for that last like two weeks+... Shortly after my move to Iwakuni, I flew back to Atsugi with no reliable internet to show for it... Long story short, I am back on the boat now, so I have mostly reliable internet now. I will get to catching up on posts as soon as I can!

@Wes @Ametheliana @Legix

Good to hear from you again, Fay!

It's all okay, Fay! I was wondering why we had stopped talking tho v.v

RPG-D RPGfix
Back