• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Life Events Moving On

Koenig808

Inactive Member
I joined this site around 2006, and saw it grow for both the better and worst.

The Democratic Imperium of Nepleslia was my first and only faction I roleplayed in, and I saw the efforts of many persons and myself grow it into the faction it is today.

However, due to recent events with the administration of SARP - I definitely see a trajectory in a direction I do not like.

That being said, I am moving on from SARP and relinquishing my duties as FM of the DIoN.

To all the players on the Sledge Mama, Aquila Flight, and even SFS to a degree - I hope my tenure wasn't all that bad for you folks.

@Wes, please find an appropriate successor. To all the people I am close with on this site, I will not go away on other mediums. You all know how to find me.

Kampfer, your presence will be sorely missed. I can't express how much you've done to make the Star Army somewhere that I've wanted to stick around for all these years. I commend your efforts, and will be glad to keep in touch with you outside of the SARP.

@Wes, if Luca volunteers for the position I couldn't think of a more appropriate person to be the head of the DIoN, whatever my opinion matters now.

No Kampfer bantz anymore? Sheeeit.

I know we've bumped head in the past and there's even been times where I truly didn't even want you around. But even though we often disagreed on things, I think your heart's usually been in the right place and nobody can say you didn't have a passion for this place. I've also seen in no unclear terms that you were also well liked and popular and a lot of folks will miss you. 10 years is an epic amount of time to spend on a RP site considering typical RP forums never survive that long. I hope you had a lot of good memories here and I'm sure you made a lot of friends and meet some really cool people. And whereever you go from here, I wish you success and happiness there.

- - -

Faction Management stuff:

The site faction rules we came up with a while back say:
If a faction's manager leaves, is banned, or becomes inactive, the longest-serving assistant FM becomes the faction manager.
This puts @Lam as current head FM of Nepleslia. So if Luca's going to be in charge of Nepleslia, I think Lam has to consent to that first.

Thank you to all you guys who are stepping up to help lead Nepleslia. Once we get the FM matter settled, the FM can choose their assistant FMs.

I would really love it if the new FM of Nepleslia ran a flagship plot for the faction that embodies the spirit of the faction, kind like of how the Eucharis plot gives an example to Yamatai and has "trained" most of Yamatai's GMs. In the same way you could show the players of that plot how Nepleslia should work and prepare them for future GM roles. Nepleslia could use another plot or two.

Farewell, Kampfer.You magnificent bastard.

2016 has already been quite a year for some, and a few especially more than others. It's a shame to see it take one of the old faces that gave the forum some of its character away. I fear we may lose more before the year is through. It has been unkind to many.

Well, in that case, if there's no objections, it looks like Luca's our man.

In before mandatory sideburns for Nepleslian ship captains!

I guess this means I'll have to do an address to the general public. I'll do so in the afternoon tomorrow.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back