Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

Approved Character Mr. Donovan

No Kessaku-based objections.

I think it's also a case of better safe than sorry. For use in the 188604 plot I'd feel better if everyone signed off on usage of their stuff.

Right, but it's simply saying it can operate it right? That is, interface with it as a user? It's not actually running these things on it. If that's the case though, then I'd understand the concern.

To interface, of course, the three softwares combined would be far too big for this, and probably any, single android, I would need to make that an NTSE submission. That being said Candon would need to find a source who would share the data needed to program Donovan to recognize the format and navigate it efficiently.
I suppose the Destiny software would be easily acquired through legal means but I know for sure that the military software would be treated far more seriously. Candon would need to go through an illegal source to acquire the necessary ACE AI related data. This means he can operate things, his hacking abilities would be another thing entirely.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back