• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Approved Character Mridula Ituri Osei

I may not be the iroma guy, but it's a good looking, fairly solid character... Even if I personally dislike some of the things about her you mentioned on IRC....

And nash, Ask Exhack about the red links, he changed some stuff around and apparently forgot to fix the inventory page.

Actually the Inventory page was fine and hasn't been changed in quite awhile. And it is the responsibility of the player to find the appropriate link.

That said, I fixed them and added appropriate Wiki Links at the top.

Overall it looks good.

I would suggest that since the character requires glasses that they be added to her inventory, and possibly a spare pair at that.

I want Exhack to give his nod to the character, especially with regards to the Rank of this character.

This character is pending approval from Exhack.

Thanks for doing the main of the review, Nashoba.

I'm iffy about the history length, but it's a solid character all-round. Don't worry about it, since I'm ordinarily quite picky.

This character is approved for IC usage.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back