• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

My Character Pic and Art Site

Ooh, good stuff! Thanks for adding art! She looks like of like the naked blond android from the first Ghost in the Shell movie.

Yep. I think I could see some resemblance, but it wasn't intentional. And this is the first version of her picture, I'll probably draw another one later.

puppetmaster.jpg

(Linked due to minor NSFW)
http://chud.com/nextraimages/GhostShell8.jpg

I really want to watch Ghost in the Shell now...

*Goes and watches GITS*

OMG...I cannot wait for the live action/CG GITS movie that is being produced by Steven Spielburg!

Definitely a resemblance, but only as far as the jawline and possibly hair color go...

Spielberg is making a GitS movie?! I hope it's not like A.I....make it awesome instead! I kinda liked what I saw of GitS:Stand Alone Complex better than the movies in terms of action and pacing, but the animated movies definitely had some philosophical bends that were fun to explore. If I can get past the artwork (his machines are great, but Shiro Masamune's character designs aren't my taste) I'll try to find and read the original manga, but I haven't gotten around to that yet.

Are we deviating from the topic or is this tangent alright?

Hummm, you certainly have that tint of originality and potential... I ended up adding you on my DevArt so I can stalk you like a floaty beast. :3

Well, I would add you guys, but my Dev is slightly... empty...

Ehm, so I'll just stalk you for now. Now the only question is if you can find me without my help. :D

RPG-D RPGfix
Back