• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Interest Check My first plot!

Alex Hart

FM of NDC
🎖️ Game Master
Hi guys, I want to start my first plot. In light of certain events, I'm not going to be staying with the USO and will instead be starting an independent RP plot. The synopsis is as follows.

Following the liberation of B7R604, Alex Tasuki realized that he was no longer needed to protect the USO and planet 188604. His creation of the sky guard had ensured that space would be safe around. His mark had been left in the history books, at least on one world.

Soon after the liberation, Alex encountered an old friend from the days of his captivity by Psychopomp LLC, and decided to search out the two sided organization, bring them to justice and save his friend.

This plot will mostly be focusing on interpersonal relations in a small group of characters. There will be a decent amount of combat in it, most of it ship to ship and mecha based. It should be done in time for #MEGA so that @Arbitrated will have her character free for it.

The goal of this plot, for my character at least, is twofold. 1) I want to chronicle the adventures of Alex and a group of friends from all across the sector that he will meet along his travels while he searches for answers about Psychopomp and does heroics along the way (Because he's heroic and theatrical unintentionally IC).

2) I want to cement the reputation of a small group of adventurers of some renown.

If you mean #MEGA proper, I have a character planned for that, Arvilla Skarsgard! (Coming Soon!*)

I do think it may take some convincing to move Alex's Hummingbirb off-world though. She isn't one for combat, especially in the mecha/power armor/personnel levels. There's also the whole, being hired part inclining her to stay with '604-they need a civil engineer badly. Plus the relatively low risk of working planet-side due to the soul transfer machine being in a secure place and so on (or there being one at all if it comes to that.)

If/when Araxie is convinced she'll want to be the pilot and navigator, and probably also the person actually managing their supplies.

*Date to be determined.

I think that she might come along if she knows its important to Alex, though I'm not sure entirely since she's not my character. Also, being pilot/navigator is fine with me.

If you want a mission/story involving the I'ee in some way, I'd be up for that.

Sammy will probably stay with USO as an ambassador, and Gut-Stripe is staying home for the time being.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back