My Introduction...

Dec 13, 2016
Hawaii
Hello there everyone, I've been searching for a good RP and I think I may have found it. To be honest I am very impressed and amazed at this place and I'm looking forward to creating some awesome RP experiences and stories that one can enjoy. I must admit, however, that there is a lot to get to know about this place so I hope that I can get it all down pretty fast so I can start as words cannot express how excited I am to begin.

I have RPed on many sites much similar to how this one is, but as I said this one is quite impressive! Anyway, I'm pleased to meet you all and I hope to RP with some of you and create some awesome RPs.

Wes

Founder & Admin
Staff Member
FM of Yamatai
Game Master
Jan 27, 2003
Atlanta, GA
stararmy.com
You've got my PM but I want to welcome you again here too. I'm glad you found Star Army and I sincerely hope you become one of our regulars.

Dec 13, 2016
Hawaii
Thanks, Everyone! I'm really excited and I can't wait to begin RPing, although I won't deny that I'm having a little bit of a hard time deciding which faction I'll join, but I'm slowly narrowing it down and I kinda know which direction I'm leaning.

Last edited:

Wes

Founder & Admin
Staff Member
FM of Yamatai
Game Master
Jan 27, 2003
Atlanta, GA
stararmy.com
You don't necessarily have to join just one (as a player I mean). I recommend that all players try the main faction, Yamatai, at least once.