• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Approved Character Mylesa the Aria for DocTomoe's plot

This one needs some links/edits.

Species needs to be linked.

Age needs to be edited -- how old is this character?

And the Skills (while alright, really) should really be fleshed out, and the Pre-RP history needs quite a bit more work.

Once that's out of the way, I recommend this one for APPROVAL.

https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=lo ... ology:aria

ARIA ship control system.

That should explain the history and age, it is a synthetic life-form, fresh out of the box... literally. There is no history, there is no measurable quantity of age. Furthermore, skills would not have much elaboration since they're a software package.

Blind, make the requested fix to the link and I'll put my go-ahead on it since its an ARIA, and that would leave Sharp to follow up with his own.

Link added. I would flesh out the skills, but I'm not sure what to say to flesh them out...

Added that she still has that nice "New Aria scent" to the history, in refrence to the new car smell.

After speaking with Doc, He has assured me that this character is up to snuff. Although I do not know much of the ARIA, I do trust Doc's judgement, and Blind's ability, so this character is Approved

RPG-D RPGfix
Back