• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Approved Character Myra

Myra_Kitty87

Inactive Member
Still working on it... I've never done one before... any ideas? (BTW I know NOTHING about format)

Name: Myra

General Information

Species: Helashio

Family / Creators:

Employer: Xiaah Harr'Ikke Destiny Tur'Lista
Current Assignment:

Physical Characteristics

Height: 5'6"
Weight: 173 lbs
Measurements:
Bra Size:

Build and Skin Colour: Pale skin with a slightly gold tint
Facial Features and Eye Colour: Cat-like green eyes
Hair Colour and Style: Curly, Black hair, Shoulder length cut worn in twin tails behind and above each ear with a few loose strands on either side of the face, bangs hang approximately 1/2 inch above the eyes

Distinguishing Features: Tail resembling that of a black panther

Psychological Characteristics

Personality:
Very Protective, Quiet, Happy, Submissive, Eager to please

Likes: Singing and telling stories, Loves to please her mistress
Dislikes: Rats, bugs, snobbish people, and cabbage
Goals: To be the best servant she can ever be

Little Things

Quirks: Myra loves dancing in the rain and the clean smell of the air after a big storm. The sound of thunder calms her and if not distracted from it, she will quickly doze off. She tends to daydream frequently about having her own wings, like her mistresses race, the Lorath, do.

Fascinations: Myra has an odd fascination with the female body. Because of this, she's become a bit of a peeping tom.

Irritations: Myra can't stand it when people do that little thing where you shut up the second someone walks into the room and she makes it known through a series of 'death glares' used upon the offender(s)

History

Myra was born in the Llamne sector of the royal palace before being trained as an entertainer and sent to *Xiaah Harr'Ikke Destiny Tur'Lista* as a gift

Skills

Zoology: Trained in Zoology, Myra can tell what most animals are at a glance.

Herbology: Trained in Herbology, Myra is very good at telling the difference between plants and what they are used for. Often, she'll go out and use this skill to make her soups better in taste and texture.

Entertainment: Trained as a companion for her mistress, Myra excells in storytelling and singing ballads. She's very talented in the lullaby department as well.

Basic Cooking: Trained in basic cooking, Myra is always willing to whip up a midnight snack for her mistress and her mistresses guests. (Normally, this would include soup and... well... soup)

Cleaning: Trained to clean, as any servant should be, Myra won't stop until the floors and windows are spotless.

Baking: Well, durh! What servant doesn't know how to make her mistresses favorite cookies! Unfortunately, that's ALL she can bake...

The skills could be a little better explained, and maybe a bit more on the history and personality, but otherwise it is pretty good. I will withhold my approval till it's all done and some others have had the time to look it over.

I fixed the formatting.

I'd suggest going with a Yamataian for your first character so you can get a feel for the SARP universe before you make a more complicated character...

Chigusa said:
I'd suggest going with a Yamataian for your first character so you can get a feel for the SARP universe before you make a more complicated character...

Excuse me... but I would like to note a character of this race is very easy to adapt to and is far more easier to RP than things involving RPing out the use of advanced technology and complex social plot.

Anyway, what could be less complicated than being a servant?

Are you going to approve her, Tomoe? Let's not keep her player waiting.

Helashio.

The race's name is Helashio.

Why am I the only one to recall how you have those names spelled?

RPG-D RPGfix
Back