• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Approved Character Nadia O'Connor

mindlux

wiki entry: https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=characters:yamatai:naida_o_connor

edit: move stuff to wiki

Name: Nadia O'Connor
Species & Gender: unique experiment(female dalmatian taur)
Year of Birth: YE 17
Preferred Plot: The Wayward

Physical Description
Young busty build, white with black spots all over her body an anthro upper body and a lower with four legs and tail. Weighing 135 kg 5'10"/178 cm tall and lower body is 190cm from start of her lower chest to her tail tip. She has a young charming voice.

Personality
Very curious but timid very odd, thinks weirdly and has issues talking to people. Once she gets to know you she is very talkative, kind and will play jokes on you. is loyal but can lie and be malicious but you can always trust her life and death situation.

History
Born by accident in an illegal Yamatai lab testing with animal hybrids. adopted by one of the scientists she grew up in the city. she was bullied all throughout school for her oddities, mental illness and for not wearing pants. she has problems physically fitting in places from her size. she has never really had close friends. she has studied in engineering and advanced sciences and was the top of her class but failed the physical engineering course due to not fitting into tight maintains areas she is now looking for work.

Skills Learned
Engineering, repair, research, biology, astrophysics, chemistry, and biological to mechanical interfacing

Inventory & Finance
Wrist computer
Few sets of clothes

1000 ks to from her parents to get her started

@Syaoran

Last edited:
Hello @mindlux , nice to meet you. I'm happy to see some interest in one of my plots but I have to warn you about some things going in. Right now the Wayward plot is in a bit of a stall, the members still left have gotten busy so posting has turned into a crawl. I can get other things running to try and give you something to do until new members show or the current can be active again. With that in mind, what kind of setting and plot are you looking for?

Hello @mindlux , nice to meet you. I'm happy to see some interest in one of my plots but I have to warn you about some things going in. Right now the Wayward plot is in a bit of a stall, the members still left have gotten busy so posting has turned into a crawl. I can get other things running to try and give you something to do until new members show or the current can be active again. With that in mind, what kind of setting and plot are you looking for?
A small tight nip group like this one plot living day to day to make ends meat. I also want to explore my own character her flaws and grow her.

Well if you can deal with the current lull in the main story we can work on making a wiki article for your character and getting everything filled out.

Well if you can deal with the current lull in the main story we can work on making a wiki article for your character and getting everything filled out.
Ok I'm a bit new to this so I might have trouble following through.

maybe you can do something on how I got into the group during the low parts

okay well first, make and account on the wiki. I'll start the page for your character with the basic template and we'll fill it in bit by bit.

Just so everyone knows, having a wiki page is not required to get a character approved. A staffer will create one for the player if she doesn't want to do it herself.

For my plots I like to have a wiki page available so I can reference it when designing events to make sure I don't make a puzzle no character can solve without meta. Also I figure they'll eventually need to know how to wiki edit, so better to help them now so they can learn for later, as long as they're not opposed.

This character history might need a Yamatain GM to weigh in on it. Would a testing lab like this even have to be illegal on Yamatai?

And what does Yamatai have in the way of regular, non-neko schools?

Also, Mindlux, the history should be third person past tense. She received a backpack, not she receives.

And the last, but most important thing, would be how do you see Naida reaching 188604? Is she the kind of person to take interest in stuff going on in far off pseudo-nations? Is she trying to get a job and wants to get away from home?

I have edited the wiki page to include the edits said above I have also mentioned that Nadia will working on a space telescope in solar orbit I have done error correction and will continue working on it.

Well, I do expect you to keep adding to your profile as you get better at writing. For the time being I'm ready to approve this and we'll keep working on it during RP.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back