Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

RP: 188604 Nadia's first adventure

• Thread starter Thread starter Zack
  • Start date Start date
Niada thought for a moment then said "Mid size will do Uso, can you get the parts at the office so I can hook them up." she gestured to Alex

@Alex Hart

"Sure..." Uso said, checking her datapad before turning her attention back to Nadia, "It'll be a few hours before the parts are ready. Do you just need one projector or are you placing them everywhere?"

Nadia look surprised at idea of multiple and responded, "just one main one." She looked over to Alex who hasn't said a word wondering what his thoughts where.

Alex was looking at the interior of the unit he had just lowered.

"What does this do?" He asked.

"The box?" Uso asked, "That's one of the control nodes for the anti-starship drones. Its just a cargo container with a bunch of off the shelf electronics stuffed inside of it."

"Or are you asking about our spotted friend over here? I'm hoping Nadia can help us with our Infrastructure needs."

Naida keeled down and shut down the box, then unplugged her datapad and spoke "so can we get this moved and plugged in"

Last edited:
RPG-D RPGfix
Back