• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

NAM Blackjack Assault Cruiser

CadetNewb

Submission Type: Ship, Cruiser
Submission URL: https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?..._arms_and_munitions:blackjack_assault_cruiser

Faction: Nepleslia
FM Approved: Yes

Contains Unapproved Sub-Articles: Yes
Previously Submitted: No

Unapproved Sub-Articles:
- Plasma Lance Cannon (Being Updated)
- Curbstomper Mk II (Replacing the older, OP Curbstomper)
- Twin Plasma Turrets (Being Updated)
- Heavy Penetrating Vulcan (New weapon, based off pre-existing weapon)

This is my first attempt at updating and improving Nepleslia, and hopefully won't be my last. It's a bit late by my standards, and there's even a small scuffle between two of our players that might hold this one up a bit, but for now, I'll just settle on finding out if this tech is up to our standards or not.

I have to voice my dissaproval of the SMDION allowing Paragon, who have shown themselves to be untrustworthy, to assist in designing critical parts of their new cruiser.

The bumps between Paragon and Nepleslia have been ironed out, and the production of this ship is approved of by the FM of Nepleslia. You've done a great job in this article, Cadet. Looks great by my standards.

Added in production number of 300+ ships, but do not see spelling errors. I'll check again, and go over grammar as well.

Thank you Cadet.

Provided no one finds any problems with this, I'll give my stamp this afternoon.

Where is the civilian design to accompany this?

Also, I find it odd that something just submitted is so speedily approved.

Fivers right, I can't find any civilian design to accompany this ship, unless its' not required right now due to NAM already possessing a design that I'm not aware of.

That being said, Fiver, it's not odd - this is the verge of approval because Cadet actually FOLLOWS the submission rules and doesn't constantly post about his tech not being approved in IRC.

It is always required, that a military design have a civilian design identified, this is to ensure that our factions do not become all military and no civilian

They can submit any NAM Civ Ship design, as long as it is current and hasn't been used for another submission.

Technically, NAM isn't allowed by Nepleslia's laws to produce civilian designs. I know Uso ignored this rule, but Uso ignored a lot of rules.

I'd like to see a design by one of Nepleslia's other corporations accompany this.

Actually. I made a design by NAM that civilians can use under license within the DION. It however could be commandeered by the Military for use in troop and material transport so it fit both roles while maintaining a civilian profile. Cadet could do the samething as far as I know.

NAM is allowed to produce civilian designs, just not with high-grade military hardware on them. They have a number of products on the civilian market, they just don't sell their PA or warships.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back