• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Approved Submission Nataria System

Miyako

πŸŽ–οΈ Game Master
Submission RP Example
https://stararmy.com/roleplay-forum/threads/yamatai-third-battle-of-nataria-ye-42-open-rp.65827/
Submission URL
https://stararmy.com/wiki/doku.php?id=places:nataria
Submission Faction(s)
  1. Yamatai (except Elysia)
Submission Terms
  1. I agree
Nataria

This is part of a rework Wes asked for in 2018, which was very close to complete then. Yikes. D:

It's been reworked to be formatted like current systems with the help of Andrew and Yuuki. I really appreciate it.

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Normally I'd say this is great! Let's approve it - but, due to the fact that Nataria is the Nekovalkyrja homeworld going to suggest some things. Sorry I didn't notice when we spoke before that there were multiple articles. Very sorry I didn't notice when we spoke on discord.

1. Maybe finding a way to merge these:

Nataria on Star Army Space Roleplay and Nataria on Star Army Space Roleplay

• All of their histories are on one page, is easier to update, etc.
  • I'd also suggest a deep dive into the system/planet's history to see maybe if the history part of the article can be fleshed out a little. - Search results for query: Nataria - making footnotes from the history section that connect to actual roleplays.
Other than that, just due to the importance of this world for the faction @Wes and @Yuuki to chime in.

What Drew said

Sorry for the confusion, it's why I asked so many times about the page Wes smooshed a couple years ago or last year, which did feature some information from my original system WIP from 2018ish.

New WIP: (places:nataria).

I have pushed THESE two together into the places nameset, and also added more citations of RP as well as corrected a few things. I could not locate the original RP thread for the Second Battle of Nataria, just when the Eucharis shows up after.

So just to be clear: system submissions going forward should be under places, and include major planets on that page, rather than system and/or planet?

That's another thing I was trying to get clarified earlier.

systems should be under systems as far as I know, not places?

systems should be under systems as far as I know, not places?

Not sure about this, originally when the place's namespace was made - everything was to go into it that was a place. Nebulae were converted into places, etc and struct was used to differentiate the type of place. I think systems were originally supposed to move to when converted to the places template, but not sure if any of that ever happened a I was not here - @Wes would know more.

This looks better to me.

Hello! Let's see if this submission meets the requirements for inclusion in Star Army's lore...

[ ] 1. The destination URL should be a page in the appropriate namespace and titled lower_case_with_underscores
[ ] 2. The article is in the appropriate format and the article template. Is all the information for struct present?
[ ] 3. The article follows our wiki-style guidelines, including No forced line breaks, text after each section header, etc.
[ ] 4. The article is easily read and free of errors in spelling and grammar
[ ] 5. Links to other wiki articles are present as appropriate and are not broken
[ ] 6. The article fits into the Star Army universe's space opera theme and technology levels.
[ ] 7. Images in the article are hosted on Star Army's wiki and credited in the OOC section.
[ ] 8. The article is original and doesn't contain copy-pasted content from other articles.
[ ] 9. The article complies with Star Army's rules in terms of damage ratings, speed limits, etc.
[ ] 10. The Faction Manager(s), if applicable, have posted approval for this article in this thread.

Approved.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…