• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Approved Submission National Police Force of Nepleslia (NPF)

Charmaylarg Dufrain

🎖️ Game Master
Submission Type:
Template Used: N/A

• Faction: Nepleslia
  • FM Approved Yet? Not officailly, @Legix
  • Faction requires art? No.

• For Reviewers:
  • Contains Unapproved Sub-Articles? Yes. 1,2,3,4,5,6
  • Contains New art? A couple.
  • Previously Submitted? No?

Notes:
My first submission, Kind of ground to a standstill on what else it needs so i'm submitting it to figure that out and fix whatevers wrong with it lore or otherwise.

Originally made and unfinished by sigma.

Took this on after EhWha dropped it due to a lack of time, Just worked with what i have. Sure there's a lot wrong with it so lemmie know and keep in mind i've never really submitted anything, So if you bring it down a bit to explain anything for a layman like me that'd be great~

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Where they called the Blues to begin with? An - admittedly brief - wiki search returned nothing connecting the term to the NPF.

Same, Ye been here longer than me and know more about it than i, Zack. But even before i started this i never knew more about the blues than that the greens allied with em, Hardly more than a few brief mentions of em. Like the yellows before legix brought em back there was/is hardly anything on them except from people who where there at the time like ye.

Last edited:
Right. And Yamatai is still the modern "blues." That's why the Yamataian flag and SAoY uniforms are blue.

fetch.php

Apologies for the derail, but what were the original Nepleslian factions? Was it just the Reds, Blues, Greens, Yellows, and Blacks - or were there other factions like White and Purple?

Apologies for the derail, but what were the original Nepleslian factions? Was it just the Reds, Blues, Greens, Yellows, and Blacks - or were there other factions like White and Purple?
I know I spoke to someone who told me Purple was one; pretty sure White likely existed too, given most of the primary colors and junk are around.

It is actually listed on the Traditional Flak Vest article.
So what happens after the three day approval timer? Does it get rejected?
The intent is to give members of SARP 3 days to voice any concerns, after which the article will be approved if no one objects. If there's an objection, it would need to be addressed and then the submission would be reviewed as normal.

Been over three days, Anyone got anything? I would really like it looked over, Being I submitted it to find out what I did wrong and what else it needs. Im finishing the NPF so people can use it and to make sure it has the proper tools for future use by others, Not just cause I wanna make a plot with it too...

I got like.... 6+ Things Im planning on making for the NPF for equipment and vehicles and such and i'm waiting until after it gets approved to get my motivation back for wiki work~

RPG-D RPGfix
Back