Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

Life Events Need a Break

SSharp

Inactive Member
Hey. I know I made a couple of promises to post tonight.

I feel drained; I'm having a lot of trouble motivating myself to do much of anything at all, really, and with the recent tests in my classes, my taking on a new job, and looking at apartment options closer to family, I have enough on my plate to try to motivate myself for than SARP.

I love SARP. I'm just burnt out on it in general. I may poke my head in from time to time, but I think for at least the next week I'm out for all roleplay.

That being said, I know plots like the Seventh and Byakuren move faster than I was posting even before taking my little break ─ Fred, sorry to let you down. I'll read along with the Byakuren, but I think Arkase's time is done for plots. I had kind of decided that Byakuren would be his last, regardless. I can't ask you to wait on me, and I was slowing down the RP when I was active. Go ahead and toss Arkase out.

Andrew, I really like your plot. I'd like to continue it. I have no clue whether Ryuu will still be a part of the plot when I come back or not: I leave that for you to decide. If he's out of the plot, I understand. If he's not, I'll pick up as I can.

Toshiro, I have no clue what shape Sakura is in. Posting is incredibly slow, and I don't know if that's my fault or not. Same thing I said to Andrew, though.

That's alright SSharp. I wish I could say I didn't expect this... but I kind of did. I just kind of hoped you'd prove my growing pessimism wrong.

Miharu was a read you enjoyed, and I'm kind of sad that I can't make Byakuren be an experience you'd enjoy being a part of. I'll give Arkase as graceful an exit as I can. Though you can't be on Byakuren anymore, I figure that once you feel renewed you can still pick him up again if you'd like.

Take care buddy.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back