• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Approved Character [Nekovalkyrja] Tsuru Suzue

Hello Intruder!

Character looks good to me. I like the character art a lot as well. I would be more than happy to have her aboard the Sakishima! We definatly need a tech on our boat, too.

I see you have both the Sakishima and Eucharis tagged as plots you are interested in. I can greenlight you for the Saki right now if you want to join us, otherwise you need to wait for Wes to approve you for the Eucharis.

But you are APPROVED for Sakishima

I am starting to lean towards the Sakishima, honestly. The crew seems a bit smaller so easier to keep tabs on and I like the whole no NPC thing it has going on. Also I like being open to 18+ material. Actually scrap the leaning, going from character decision of between Eucharis and Sakishima, Sakishima has a more interesting spread of power armor and a goddamned motherfucking TASHA on board.

Okay. Moved to approved!

Awesome!

Welcome aboard the Sakishima! The crew is currently on shore leave on the resort planet Hanako's World while the ship in the yards for repairs.

Feel free to meet up with us there. If you want to JP getting there we can do that, I am just on limited net access for the next day and a half till I get back from vacation :)

RPG-D RPGfix
Back