• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Neocron Ascendancy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neocron Ascendancy

Inactive Member
The twelve tablets are scattered across millions of lightyears of space, some hidden within ancient outposts upon barren, volcanic and other inhospitable planets. Each tablet contains information on the origins of the Neocron civilization and why, or rather how an entire race disappeared leaving nothing behind but ancient ruins and legends of their aeon-long crusades against a deadly, unspeakable foe.

The First Tablet:
Recovered: 12 May, 2120 AI Universe
Analysis: Analysis of the inscription covering the fragmented pieces of recovered tablet indicate the neocron were a peaceful and benevolent civilization whose society was filled with an eternal love towards the natural universe, perusing a philosophical bylaw of life's divine providence. Translations of broken inscriptions also reveal the Neocron reluctantly accepted an adverse side towards a mysterious foe possessing unspeakable powers. Further quantum data conversion of the concluding inscriptions disclose information of great suffering reflecting the loss of many millions of lives at the hand of this mysterious foe.

The Second Tablet:
Recovered: 2 August, 2146 AI Universe
Analysis: A second tablet recovered at an ancient ruin in the Perseus region reveals fragmented information on this mysterious foe that caused great losses to the Neocron. The great foe had revealed itself to the Neocron several years following attacks from a mysterious foe that left nothing remaining in their wake. The closing phrase on the tablet has been translated as "Our progeny draw near, and with them the darkness.â€

I'm not sure these guys are "canon" for us anymore. Their creator left the site a long time ago. I'm going to lock this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back