• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Nephthys

Nephthys

🔰 New Member
What do you call yourself?

Lya or Nephthys

How'd you find Star Army?

Google

What interested you in joining?

Curiosity, looked interesting.

Ever done this text-based roleplaying thing before?

Yes

Any previous experiences you want to share?

No

Now for the questionnaire!

Do you prefer:
  • Playing male, female, or other-gendered characters? All
  • Spontaneous or planned RP? Both
  • Military or civilian characters? Both
  • Humans, androids, anthros, or aliens? All
  • Being on a starship or being on a planet? Both
  • Roleplay via forum posts or in real-time? Both
On a scale of 1 to 3, what's your preferred level of these in your RP:
  • Language: 3+
  • Violence: 3+
  • Sexuality: 3+
What's something cool you'd love to RP?

Uncertain, open to suggestion.

Excellent. We’re happy to have you! If you have any questions about anything, especially Yamatai and especially especially the civilian side of Yamatai, feel free to ask!

hello new person, I am the discords resident Waddle-dee (=w=)/

but on here I am just the silly creature known and D3 (=w=)b

hope you enjoy the place and have fun while your here (=w=)b
*Gives welcome tomato* (c)=w=)/🍅

Love seeing new people, i can offer foxes, prospectives for independent individuals, and soon even an opportunity for the criminal(ly insane)!

Hope to see ya round

Excellent. We’re happy to have you! If you have any questions about anything, especially Yamatai and especially especially the civilian side of Yamatai, feel free to ask!
Interesting, intrigued to learn more if/when you have the time.
hello new person, I am the discords resident Waddle-dee (=w=)/

but on here I am just the silly creature known and D3 (=w=)b

hope you enjoy the place and have fun while your here (=w=)b
*Gives welcome tomato* (c)=w=)/🍅
Thanks sweetie!

Love seeing new people, i can offer foxes, prospectives for independent individuals, and soon even an opportunity for the criminal(ly insane)!

Hope to see ya round
Criminally insane foxes? Yes please. Gimme time to get adjusted and learn about this place?

Welcome to Star Army!
Thanks!
Welcome! I do mechs, mutants, and marines. Feel free to hit me up for any of those things. If not I hope to see ye around anyhow~
Lemme get spun up on things, will get back to you. Much thanks!
I look forward to seeing what writing challenges you pursue. Welcome to the site!
If ya got anything you'd a noobie could learn/help with lemme know! So much to learn

Criminally insane foxes, not as outlandish as it sounds!

But absolutely take your time, and i go by the same name on discord so if you ever have questions hit me up

If ya got anything you'd a noobie could learn/help with lemme know! So much to learn

Definitely.

You've probably already been pointed to the New Players Guide on the wiki, that's a fine place to start.

I'd recommend attempting to observe some of the site's Joint Posts (JP's) when they happen, and if the folks hosting it are okay with guest observers. Watching those, you can get a feel for how some plots are run, and you get to see some of your fellow writers in action. There happens to be one tomorrow which you can see in the Discord's Events listing.

I happened to find wiki reading to be one fun way (among many) to get familiar with the setting. If you enjoy Worldbuilding projects, whether creating something new or reviewing something that's already in-play, joining folks on content creation jobs can be an enjoyable way to learn. Stay tuned for Species Spotlight events in Discord, for instance.

Lastly, if you're interested, there is a standing request for volunteers to give a little bit of their time to help improve an alien Faction on the site. The level of involvement varies, but even a completely new person can offer some very useful feedback. More details in this link Here.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back