• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Approved Submission [Nepleslia] SAW Corps

Legix

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Where's the meme?

I don't believe Wardens should get a new uniform if a) they are just going to be Peacekeeper uniforms and b) they don't have art.

Where's the meme?

I don't believe Wardens should get a new uniform if a) they are just going to be Peacekeeper uniforms and b) they don't have art.
I mean, okay.

I'll just bring them art at a later date for some unique peacekeeper uniforms. Removing the note for now and adjusting.

Edit noted.

Why would they wear Peacekeeper uniforms at all when they cannot wear them while on-duty?:
As a compromise, Peacekeepers were allowed to maintain and wear their old uniforms as long as they were off-duty.
Primarily because the UOC's Jiyuuians have been a part of Nepleslia and have long had a close bond with them. The Peacekeepers also maintained a semblance of order and specialized in doubling their roles. It made a lot of sense to me that Nepleslia would finally acknowledge this and allow them to wear their uniforms in-service in-place of special rewards. This is also why I wanted to incorporate a Peacekeeper-inspired uniform: Jiyuuians and UOC migrants are still part of Nepleslia that I believe should be acknowledged and developed.

Of course I'm going to be going against the grain a bit with articles posted up ages ago. But I'm also trying to push Nepleslia in ways that prior FMs failed and develop/expand on ALL of its colorful history. This includes even the ex-UOC and small aspects like the Jiyuuians. If it's as simple as a new uniform, then it'd be something I want in the future.

I don't believe re-integrating an old uniform is a good idea and it's the one thing that is glaringly wrong with this article.

This review is for: SAW corps with URL https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=wip:faction:nepleslia:saw

The submitted article is/has…
[✓] A very high level of overall quality
[✓] A general topic sentence under the title header
[✓] Artwork (Required for new species; Strongly recommended for vehicles and hand weapons)
[✓] Needed and/or useful to the setting
[✓] In the proper format/template
[✓] Proofread for spelling and grammar
[✓] Easy to read and understand (not a lengthy mass of technobabble)
[✓] Wikified (terms that could be a link should be a link)
[✓] No red and/or broken links
[✓] Reasonably scientifically plausible
[✓] Reasonably neutral point of view
The submitted article is/does not…
[✓] Overpowered (or cutting tech for a faction with little or no roleplay)
[✓] Obtusely redundant
[✓] Contain copy pasta descriptions of systems or interior compartments
[✓] Unauthorized by faction managers or player-controlled corporation
[✓] Contain references to IC events that have not occurred (SM must authorize retcons)
[✓] Use second-person language (“you” or “your”) unless it is an instructional guide aimed at players.
[✓] Use bombastic language (“virtually immune,” “nearly indestructible,” “insanely powerful,” “horrible effects”)
[✓] Use an unbalanced header/text ratio (many headers but sections are one-liners)
[✓] Use major unapproved sub-articles that should be submitted separately
[✓] Lacking Detail
[✓] Images hosted on sites other than stararmy.com (Photobucket, Imageshack, etc are not allowed)
The article has…
[-] Speeds in compliance with the Starship Speed Standard, if applicable
[-] Damage Capacity and Damage Ratings in compliance with the DR Guidelines
[-] The in-character year of creation/manufacture. (Should be current year. Future years not allowed).
[-] The Standard Product Nomenclature System, if applicable.

Approved

Didn't we decide as a group to use a red "Star of Life" (e.g. the "paramedic emblem") as an internationally recognizable symbol for Nepleslian medics' armbands? What about that?

Didn't we decide as a group to use a red "Star of Life" (e.g. the "paramedic emblem") as an internationally recognizable symbol for Nepleslian medics' armbands? What about that?
I believe it SHOULD be there? If not, then I'll do a separate article update for the Nepleslian medics and link it within SAW + the medical skills section outlining the new image.

I must have forgot about it since I didn't have any artwork already modified for the new symbol. Totally didn't intend to not insert it.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back