• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Abandoned Character Nepleslian Star Navy/Aquila Flight | Demetrius Calloway

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Alright, Demetrius is a little barebones but not bad. We can work with this to make him better. Before I list what needs to be fixed, I do have a few questions to ask as far as where you want him to slot into things.

You're going the angle of Engineer which would be a secondary role to the rest of the fighter squadron and wouldn't see as much opportunity to interact... is this the route you want to take?

Is he a marine assigned to the NSN or naval crewman?

Does he have any training with Starfighters (which would mean a skill change)?

Yeah I know he's a little barebones but figured I could flesh him out and work on it as I went along. But yes, please tell inform me of the needed repairs....

You're going the angle of Engineer which would be a secondary role to the rest of the fighter squadron and wouldn't see as much opportunity to interact... is this the route you want to take?

Yes, kinda being a failed hopeful doing the second closest thing to piloting is what I was aiming for with this character

Is he a marine assigned to the NSN or naval crewman?

Naval Crewman

Does he have any training with Starfighters (which would mean a skill change)?

I assumed maintenance, repair, engineering, vehicles, computers, etc could pertain to working with spacecraft, like starfighters. But if a skill change is needed then just tell me which one he needs, or several ones.

We can work him in, there's a few NPCs he can work with as well as a few characters he may or pair/group well with.

One of his skills that needs added/replaced is Starship Operation which covers everything from Starfighters and Shuttles clear on up to Capital Ships and Dreadnoughts. Obviously the focus is going to be fighters, but what you want to include after that is up to you. I'd recommend replacing Vehicle Operation for this one.

Rank - Junior Crewman would be the correct rank if a member of the NSN enlisted.

Skills - These can be a little daunting, but these represent what your character is best at whether trained or naturally talented. Don't be afraid to give details to showcase what he knows, or doesn't know.

Pre-RP - This needs to be more than a paragraph, with no unknowns. Pretty much this is meant to be a no holds barred info sheet, or as some put it, God's character sheet. As he's lived a good few years, there should be a lot more detail here than his personality section.

We'll start here for now, any other glaring problems we can cross that bridge next.

It looks like we lost this guy.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back