• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Life Events Never Mind.

Yoshi

Inactive Member
Ok Boys and Girls And people falling in-between!

I have suffered a lot of strange happenings these past few months. From still working off of the problems that had be step away, to new ones like my Grandmother dieing this past month... Fun times. Oh and I'm on both a Anti-depressant AND a Hormone treatment, which seems to leave me neutrally emotion or angry. There is a fist shaped dent in a rest stop bathroom between Butte and Bozeman Montana. (that is where I learned that she had passed away as my family and I raced from Washington state to reach her in time.) No tears or anything.

Anyways I have missed you ALL and I hope to be able to fall back into the plot and the others that certain people have been bugging me about for the past while. :)

LOVE YOU ALL! EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU!

Yoshi~

~~~~~~~~~~
EDIT BEGINS
~~~~~~~~~~

Back on the site for a whole hour... Just popped into the chat to say hello and maybe pick up a conversation or two, but then the meeting started. and I have to Thank you all for showing me the reason I had to take a long break. I know this meeting wasn't all that bad and the politics involved were on the lower ends of the spectrum for the site. But already my stomach is churned and I have the strongest feeling to request my account to be deleted.

This is horrible. And so I am going to just stay quiet and maybe work on a plot or two. One that Gunsight1 has wanted me back in, and the other the plot I said I would come back and take out of hiatus. But past that I'm going to stay out of it all.

It isn't the fact that people have problems here and they want to try to solve them, it is the fact that every time anyone has a problem they or someone else will turn it to some sort of hot debate that becomes politicized and then it becomes a horrible mess of anger and attempts to get their own way via making the other so upset they might give up.

Yuck. So I'm staying out of the Chat now on, and won't be responding to any tags of myself there. I have enough REAL problems in my life not to cause myself to become sick and fall back in to the dark hole I had been in a year ago.

Sorry if this offends you, if it does, then maybe look at how you interact with others here, and maybe strive to keep this from happening.

Last edited:
RPG-D RPGfix
Back