• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

New and looking to get into some roleplay.

Okabe Fumiko

Inactive Member
Hello everyone.

I've been looking around the internet for but haven't had much luck, with either campaigns dropping off quickly, places with too high of a standard for writing (like 500 word minimum per post), or sites full of people only looking for explicit roleplay. This place seems like a good fit though, one where I can avoid those problems. I'm looking forward to trying it all out.

I've already been digging into the setting lore and have a character partially made. I'm not sure how to apply to be a part of an active thread though if I just pm moderator responsible or whatever. Hopefully I'll get it figured out and I can get the ball rolling. Thank you for any help in advance.

Welcome to the site. I'm Mog. Click on the "chat" link below the site banner to join the chatroom and talk to real people. As opposed to our robot overlords.

But no seriously, chatroom's useful.

I'm glad you found us and I want to help give you our best, so if you have any questions or feedback, you have my ear and attention. For the plots in the subforums, you will create a biography page on the wiki (there's a template for it in the character creation guide) and then put that in the New Characters Forum. The GM (mod) for that plot will make sure your character fits and then approve her. Then you start posting in their ongoing RP. For the threads in Open RP, no character bio or approval is needed and you can jump in immediately into any active thread there. You can do either or both and you can create multiple characters in any of the playable factions. If you have an idea for an RP thread, the Roleplaying Planning forum is there to help you find players or find RP concepts you want to sign up for.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back