• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

New Azorean Skin Tones

Fay

I am submitting an update for the Azoreans. It has taken a while, but here is an updated list of skin tones for the Azoreans. Cerulean (blue) is still the dominant color, but now there is a little variety that can be easily explained away as the only outsiders to have made personal contact with the Azoreans only met the elders and cerulean kind. I've been meaning to do this for a while, and I'm not sure how I initially missed this when I made the Azoreans. It'll just add a little flavor to them if someone wants to make one in the future.

Here it is: said:
Azorean skin is a complete color at birth, depending on where they live, but gray starts to mix into that pure color as the Azorean ages. The older the Azorean, the more gray can be found in the skin. An all gray Azorean is considered a respected elder within the citystate. For skin colors from birth to old age, Azoreans vary from place to place. The most common skin tone for Azoreans is a shade of cerulean (blue), but other common skin tones include varying shades of green, violet, and sandy brown. Uncommon skin tones are pale pink and brownish-orange. There is also a pure white skin tone, but it is extremely rare... being only found in the Isatel Citystate. They may also have other skin attributes, such as speckles or even stripes of a different color. The color for these skin attributes include all other listed colors as well as black for the stripes.

Once approved, this will replace the skin tone sections for both the Azorean Skin Article and the Azorean CCG Skin Color Article. Any questions or concerns?

RPG-D RPGfix
Back