• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Approved Character New Character: Nayacesen Takeyu

Welcome to the SARP,

Let's get started with review.
Weight 1588 ??? Need unit of weight, as well as correcting.

Since you have a male feel free to remove the bra references.

Distinguished features: Yamataians regenerate, so they don't scar and they regrow missing parts.

Personality "tends to not judge people until after they have presented one another" what does this mean?

Dislikes You say he doesn't dislike anything or anyone, but in personality you say he goes evil on seeing someone hurt a child. That sounds like it should be in the dislikes.

Okay, You chose a Yamataian, what was his species when he was born? Yamataians did not exist until YE 27. Why did he make the change to the Yamataian body?

History needs work, it should cover the information I mentioned above. Your history stops just after leaving the ship? No mention as to what happened after that, how did he live? where did he live, why did he choose to join the Star Army?

Skills
You are missing two required skills for SAoY members see, Necessary Skills, so you need to take out two of the skills you have

Overall not a bad first attempt.

This character is not yet approved for IC usage.

Changes made, hope they work. I don't know about the history still, if you think it needs more fixing please let me know and I'll get back to it - namely since I couldn't find a list of planets owned by the Star Army (or the empire) so I had to just use 'planet', if there is a list, then I just keep missing it in the sea of information)

As for the weight.. hehe.. whoops! I didn't realize I added an extra eight to his weight factor :oops:

RPG-D RPGfix
Back