• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Approved Character New Character Sathok`Arcoss

Looks good to me. I'll send a PM to Matthew (Abwehran Commander) so he can give this the stamp of approval. Welcome to the SARP! While you're waiting, why not create your user page?

Sorry for the delay, I had a bit of a family emergency.

Anyway, I don't know much about the Separa`Shan since they're one of those minor Yamataian races, but I believe it should be acceptable species-wise...though it maybe tough on him being with a bunch of heavy gravity worlders.

History wise, it's pretty standard for a new character, not much to define him until RP. However, there's real no explanation for why he decided on the Abwehran Foreign Service.

Skill-wise, he's pretty unique. He fills the archetype of combat-scientist and he even has a few weaknesses (lackluster firearms training) to give him some RP appeal.

Though I am curious as to how a Yuan ti-like creature could learn how to pilot a combat space craft. Mostly because since most designs are based upon conventional craft, which require foot pedals.

Either way, I think he's pretty good. A little more fleshing out history wise for his reasoning and I think he'll be good to go.

He has my approval, but I'd still like another character mod to go over him just in case I missed anything.

Well, I am sort of the FM of the race since I still kind of rebuilding it.

What strikes me are these things.

Horn on the ears? I am not knowledgeable about snake biology myself so I let that for the character mods. Since Separa can look between snake and human, or one or the other.

History I can imagine if he was born on a trader ship for those tech smarts, Separa on home world live very primitively in comparison to other races to have that kind of know how or training. Training that he would need to repair stuff like Mecha, but that is under Matt's area.

As for piloting, you would probably need the permission of the GM of the roleplay you are going to head into if they would allow that.

I suggest starting SARP with a more established race. This way would enable to use the established Power Armor that Separa sadly do not support yet.

However the description of the character and the almost detailed character sheet does show promise. If mods allow then you have my blessing, also Welcome to Star Army Roleplay!

Iv filled out a little more, fleshed out his background a little more as well. Please, inform me of anything else that might need some improving.

APPROVED

Get in touch with Abwehran Commander so he can get you into the plot.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back