• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Approved Character new character yamatai nekovalkjra

As GM of the Eucharis, I can't accept this character because my plots is stuffed with players. Also, I feel like the biography has only the minimal amount of effort put into it, giving me concern with regard to both interest and literacy.

The next listed preferred plot is the YSS Sakura II. I am sending its GM, Toshiro, a PM notification to look at the character.

The bones of this character are decent, but I would also like to see a bit more effort put into the page itself in the form of editing- There are numerous spelling errors and numerous punctuation and basic grammar errors, like lower case letters starting a sentence. I also feel that the personality should be fleshed out a little bit more, but as a fresh Neko, the history is fine for the time being.

If you need help with editing, there are people available on our IRC Channel that may be willing to help. I do expect my players to meet a certain standard of grammatical skill, and this Bio currently doesn't quite show it.

Just some more polishing up and it should be ready to go, though.

My apologies I appear to have let my dyslexia get the better of me.

I think I have corrected all the mistakes but I may have missed some, if i have I apologize in advance.

It's alright. I'm aware many people have problems with their typing. Several of our players come from non-english speaking countries and have English as their second language. As long as you know why you have the errors and make an effort to fix or minimize them, you're golden. Thank you for letting me know as well, Having Dyslexia is much more excusable than just being lazy.

I caught a couple of minor errors- a missed capitalization and a minor formatting error, but I fixed those for you. She looks good to go.

Approved.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back