• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

New guy doing commissions

Hey all. I'm the new art guy who's supposed to do commissions for this site. I got the offer from Wes after posting a nudie picture I drew of Eri from School Rumble over at 4chan's /e/, and I'm currently working out the details with him. Anyway, since I don't have much of a portfolio, apart from some rather perverted pictures, I figured I'd offer to a couple of free pictures to make up for it.
Since these are free, I'd prefer requests that aren't too complicated to pull off. Also, the better and more detailed the description, the better the chance that I'll actually get a good result. I'll draw anything from a portray or a simple pose, to.. more unsavory images, assuming that's allowed on this forum. From what I've gathered from reading the forum today, you apparently have a seperate subforum for pervy roleplaying, and some seem to have a thing for that wannabe loli Hanako, so that kind of stuff seems to be right up your alley.

Hey there, glad to see you're interested!

Basically, you're looking for a few suggestions on what to draw? Want to give little miss Hanako a try? There's plenty of reference art. How about some cheesecake bikini poses?

Here's some:

You may also want to familiarize yourself with the Star Army of Yamatai's uniform. It's pretty simple: skin-tight bodysuit with pistol belt, some patches, and a rank pin.

My main stipulation is that I'd like to have the whole body in the picture; It goes into web pages better that way.

I'd like to see the piece that made Wes think you're worth a shot. If you could PM it to me, that'd be cool.

We all want to see it, Raz. After all, with so many 4channers, there can't be anybody who doesn't.

That said, my continued shameless self-promotion, plus the sound of 'free' meaning it won't strain Wes' pockets, means that a request for Elisa art would be in order.

EDIT: Yeah, probably should have linked the profile, right? It's here. Keep in mind she wears a male uniform due to a strict, self-instigated no-sex-on-duty policy (among other things).

Alright, I'll do those three. I'll get started as soon as I finish the current picture I'm working on. Since you haven't specific anything in particular, I'll just draw standard poses or portrays.

About Masako, is she supposed to be a dwarf? 1.25 is exceptionally short, considering a short japanese female is 1.50, and a short western female is 1.60. In fact, a person shorter than 1.47 is technically considered a dwarf. Please fill me in here, as I have no idea how to draw her.

The pictures from 4chan can be found here, and they contain nudity:

http://chas.suxos.org/Pictures/eri.gif
http://chas.suxos.org/Pictures/EriColor.jpg

The style I used isn't my usual one, as I tried imitating the style used in School Rumble. The picture I'm currently working on (which is also a nudie) is closer to my original style. I'll put it up as soon as I'm done with it, which should be sometime later today.

Think of her as an elf. Adult body proportions, but petite and diminutive stature.

That's the idea exactly....most Nekovalkryja are slender individuals ranging from 4'9" to 5'6" in height. That and with cat-like ears where human ears would normally be.

Kotori: I thought of that, but the measurements don't add up. I mean, she's got the same weight and bigger measurements than Hanako, who is considerably taller, which would make Masako look really stocky.

Abwehr: Ah. You might want to edit her stats, then.

Hmmm....that's interesting....I never realized that. ^_^;;; Then again, I created Masako a while back before I actually began researching slightly into the anatomy of the human body. Oh well...might as well correct that.

Abwehran: Yeah, started looking into that stuff back when I started doing character sheets for a comic I'm working on. I suddenly realized how hard it was to balance the measurements, weight and height when you've got an entire cast of characters, who're supposed to be drawn in relation to one another. So I apologize if I'm being a bit pedantic =P

Welcome, Valhammer.

Personally, I disavow any and all knowledge of the existance of /e/.

>_>

<_<

*runs away*

Just to make things clear, the picture I'm working on has turned out to be more complicated than I had anticipated, so it'll probably be a day or two before I can get started on the pictures I promised in this thread. Hopefully, I should have a lineart or two ready by Tuesday or Wednesday.

Alright. ^_^

Crap, I hate doing this. Sorry, but I'm going to have to put this off for a while. I got started on a few of the pictures the other day, but I just now found out that that idiot teacher of mine has neglected to inform me of various Japanese assignments for my jap classes, so I now have more than three weeks of Japanese to catch up to, including a Japanese paper that is due in two days. I really hate having to put off the promised pictures, but I have no other choice.

Hey, we understand. It's not you're getting paid (yet) to do this anyway. Also, I appreciate you saying so instead of just disappearing without any word for long-ass periods of time. Please don't forget about us, though!

No need to worry about that. It'll probably only be a few weeks, and if I'm lucky, I'll be able to squeeze in a few hours of drawing here and there. I just don't want to worry about a deadline, or knowing I have to finish this in a short amount of time, now that I got all this Japanese stuff dumped on my desk.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…