Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

New guy doing commissions

Hey all. I'm the new art guy who's supposed to do commissions for this site. I got the offer from Wes after posting a nudie picture I drew of Eri from School Rumble over at 4chan's /e/, and I'm currently working out the details with him. Anyway, since I don't have much of a portfolio, apart from some rather perverted pictures, I figured I'd offer to a couple of free pictures to make up for it.
Since these are free, I'd prefer requests that aren't too complicated to pull off. Also, the better and more detailed the description, the better the chance that I'll actually get a good result. I'll draw anything from a portray or a simple pose, to.. more unsavory images, assuming that's allowed on this forum. From what I've gathered from reading the forum today, you apparently have a seperate subforum for pervy roleplaying, and some seem to have a thing for that wannabe loli Hanako, so that kind of stuff seems to be right up your alley.

Wouldn't that be moreover the swords fault, than his? I mean, is it his fault that she's wields a Dil Blade?

1166583220147.jpg

My coloring attempt:

1166605046146.jpg

The rank pin looks a bit off to me (especially with the lensflare), but other than that, "Fantastic!" (ala Christopher Eccelson).

Do you have one at full resolution?

Can you go ahead and remove Mori and put Kairi in her spot? I'm mothballing Mori.

Kairi wears a form-fitting black bodysuit, with thin red stripes along the sides (shoulders, sides of arms, lumbar, outer thigh, etc, down to the bottom), an analytical eyepatch (Think MGS4 Solid Snake), which I'd like her to be holding in her hand, and boots with steel outer toecaps.

I'd really like to thank you for spending all this time.

Fredrick said:
Can you go ahead and remove Mori and put Kairi in her spot? I'm mothballing Mori.

Kairi wears a form-fitting black bodysuit, with thin red stripes along the sides (shoulders, sides of arms, lumbar, outer thigh, etc, down to the bottom), an analytical eyepatch (Think MGS4 Solid Snake), which I'd like her to be holding in her hand, and boots with steel outer toecaps.

I'd really like to thank you for spending all this time.
Requests for character art should go here:
https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=li ... ng_artwork

RPG-D RPGfix
Back