• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

New Here

TR-991

Inactive Member
Hi. I've been looking for a place to do some writing in a sci-fi setting. This seems pretty good. I'm still working through character creation. Here is what I have so far:

I look forward to role-playing here.

Welcome to SARP. I'm one of the GM's for Nepleslia. There's some inconsistency with the setting, however.

The Star Army of Yamatai doesn't do that kind of thing at all. They simply slap you into a bio-engineered synth-organic body (NH-series) if your biological body (assuming you started as a base human), and call it done.

The Star Military of the DION (Democratic Imperium of Nepleslia) would do that since they don't subscribe to the "synthetic bodies are great!" mentality. Though usually as a last resort, a la Robocop. Further, Nepleslia would have more superior cybernetic capabilities since that's tech the faction pioneered.

If you want, I can help with the character creation process. We need more cyborg/androids

Welcome to Star Army. I think we might make this work.

Here's the laws on AIs in regard to military service in Yamatai:

So you might get something out of the above that explains why the Star Army would have wanted her to serve.

If not, no big deal, we can adjust the concept. The main thing is we're okay with a random android. Perhaps later you can develop a page for the body.

Thanks, both of you. I'm still working her out to fit completely. I'm going to try to post back here again when I have it a little more polished.

Reactions: Wes
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…