• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Interest Check new horror plot featuring USO and PsychoPomp

are you up for this

• Total voters

Jack Pine

So I had this idea after playing in Ira's horror plot for a while, and watching Deadspace walkthroughs on youtube. Main factions and characters involve USO and PsychoPomp, but OC's are welcome, will not reguire character sheets till later, you can develop the character through rp. Please join if you want hard core horror, action, and possible nightmares later. please tag me in the your post, and if you have a character from either of the main factions involved, you play them as well as an OC.

I am interested, although somewhat unsure in terms of the character approval part you mentioned. I... Don't think it could be canon unless the things used within are approved...?

Seems cool though, maybe I can do horrible things to Araxie without killing her this time.

As in, a character that isn't approved for the setting. One that's lacking a character sheet, if that makes sense. I am unsure if this plot would be considered for canonical information if there are characters like that involved?

this is meant for fun, the place i planned for this is as far as i know fictional as i don't know of any ice planets. on the character thing is what i mean is that the character still has to be reasonable in terms of canon but i won't require a character sheet right off the bat. though those character might be more prone to dying, more meat for the grinder. Though as other open rp's this proposed thread will not effect future or current in plot events. any other things that i can help to clear up on my vague description, just ping me and i'll do my best to clarify. I just don't want having to create a character sheet to slow down plot progression or limit a players involvement while they try to wrestle with creating a character in detail.

was looking for a more isolated locale, and sorry hear that FrostJaeger. Also wondering what kind of gear would be good for such a barren, frozen, tundra like environment. maybe something like a thermal body suit, like the the Sky Guard flight suit with heating wires runnning through the suit, and more armor. the helmet equipped with a rebreather for a low oxygen environment. do we have anything like that?

RPG-D RPGfix
Back