• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

New Plot Ship

Well yeah they are gonna complain. That happens. But you gotta relaize it's a freaking army, people go into combat that weren't meant to. Look at me. I was int he u.s. army for 2 1/2 years. I was in military intelligence and i got assigned to a freaking light infantry unit......it's the facts of life, they'll have to deal with it....i already said this, but it's a freaking army for christs sake.

Well Tyler, maybe if you tried to contribute here instead of just saying "they can complain if they feel like it" more of your ideas could be implemented. The whole point Wes was making was that he didn't want those sort of complaints, he wasn't saying they were annoying and those people shouldn't have voiced their opinions. I agree with James that if you're in an army, you're probably going to see action sometime, even if that's not your specialty. I guess if people aren't online at the right times, board RP is what it'll come down to.

I don't mind people complaining if they feel they have to, and I want people to say what they want so I can give it to them, but don't start going into first amendment rights, because they're not applicable to this situation.

So what do we want in a new plot?

It doesn't really matter to me. and Thad, I'd contribute if I had something to contribute but I think I'll save my best ideas for another RP. ;p

I had something to contribute but I think I'll save my best ideas for another RP. ;p
Thanks a lot. I'll save my best plot ideas for another player's character, too.

Since when have I ever recieved your best plot ideas Wes? *sticks out tongue* meh nothing's changed. Besides my ideas are not applicable to SA. I'm sure there's no chance we suddenly end up on earth(like planet) in medieval set with no high tech stuff due to ship crash. or a single planet's future relies on the actions of the PC party without big guns or high tech stuff.

Wes, and that IF I HAD SOMETHING! don't twist words around.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back