• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Life Events New Schedule Starting Until Summer

paladinrpg

Well I have been mentioning it around the site here and there, but wanted to make it official that with the start of my wife's return to teaching part-time afterschool, and soon my apprenticeship training coming up, along with all my house-husbandly duties on top of it with the kids... you can probably guess my previous free time to write is now an unfortunate casualty. :( Things will expect to continue in this way into June, at least.

This means that I will be re-evaluating many of my current projects and plots and what I am comfortable keeping up with. I will assuredly not be closing down anything I GM or help out in -- such as Orochi Squadron , YSS Heartbreaker, YSS Eucharis, and LSDF Val'ta -- however you can expect the quality of my posts in all places to tend to decrease in the interests of using my time better. I will still try to involve in occasional meta plot JP's where able (Jiyuu, GAO, 188604, Sesetrans, etc).

I ask that you kindly also flag me to anything that needs my attentions to assist me in maximizing my productivity for RP, since the time I have to write within is severely limited by IRL constraints to only about an hour at the end of the day before bedtime. :( I'm still able to login to webchat from time to time to keep up on events at least.

Once again, I apologize to all GM's and players affected by this, and will continue to do my best for the SARP with what I've got. :)

Thanks for the update, PaladinRPG. You're a pleasure to have around but I definitely understand how being a dad is time-consuming.

Sure thing Pallyman. Cheers for the heads up. Not entirely sure where you were going with it, but if you need a bit of help with managing Orochi Squadron stuff, you can always drop me a line.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back