• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Life Events New Schedule Starting Until Summer

paladinrpg

Well I have been mentioning it around the site here and there, but wanted to make it official that with the start of my wife's return to teaching part-time afterschool, and soon my apprenticeship training coming up, along with all my house-husbandly duties on top of it with the kids... you can probably guess my previous free time to write is now an unfortunate casualty. Things will expect to continue in this way into June, at least.

This means that I will be re-evaluating many of my current projects and plots and what I am comfortable keeping up with. I will assuredly not be closing down anything I GM or help out in -- such as Orochi Squadron , YSS Heartbreaker, YSS Eucharis, and LSDF Val'ta -- however you can expect the quality of my posts in all places to tend to decrease in the interests of using my time better. I will still try to involve in occasional meta plot JP's where able (Jiyuu, GAO, 188604, Sesetrans, etc).

I ask that you kindly also flag me to anything that needs my attentions to assist me in maximizing my productivity for RP, since the time I have to write within is severely limited by IRL constraints to only about an hour at the end of the day before bedtime. I'm still able to login to webchat from time to time to keep up on events at least.

Once again, I apologize to all GM's and players affected by this, and will continue to do my best for the SARP with what I've got.

Thanks for the update, PaladinRPG. You're a pleasure to have around but I definitely understand how being a dad is time-consuming.

Sure thing Pallyman. Cheers for the heads up. Not entirely sure where you were going with it, but if you need a bit of help with managing Orochi Squadron stuff, you can always drop me a line.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…