• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

New Yamatai FMs: Andrew & RaWolfe, Places Page Now Live

Just wanted to make it official:
  • Now that Andrew is back from medical leave and running full steam again, his Yamatai FM title has been restored
  • I've asked @RaWolfe if he'd help as a Yamatai FM and he's accepted.
This should help move things along for FM approvals and help me keep the site's main faction running efficiently! We've been making TONS of updates to make Yamatai locations more friendly to RP not only for Yamatai characters but also independents and other factions who are passing through Yamatai space, including:
  • Updating Yamatai's locations to use the new places template which has RP Opportunities, rumors, local people and character info, and transportation options
What's good for Yamatai is good for the site and we will spread the love around by increasing our peaceful interactions and crossover-RPs with the other factions any way we can. Every playable faction is welcome to adventure in Yamatai turf - ask me to set up the details and we'll work something out.

Also, in related news, the new Places page is now live on the wiki and linked on the sidebar. The places page uses struct data to list ALL types of places (planets, locations, cities, star systems, and more) in Star Army in a filterable list. It is gradually taking over from the old lists as we get stuff onto struct. A huge shoutout to everyone helping with this giant ongoing effort to tag all the systems, planets, and locations, which there are hundreds and hundreds of.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…