Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 September 2024 is YE 46.7 in the RP.

[NH-29]Did it lose Holographic projection?

mizunoyoroko

Inactive Member
I just noticed that the NH-29 Abilities wiki, had holographic projection removed from it. Did the NH-29 suddenly lose the ability?

Wes removed it, according to wiki history.

It's sort of contradictory, seeing I've had NH-29 nekos use skin-holography before. I'm not sure what spurred him to retcon them this way. Personally, I just still assume they have it in my plot seeing that's the way I created them with Wes in the first place.

*sighs* I don't know why.

My best guess? The first series of Type 29 nekos, the NH-29A, had it. Maybe Wes judged the skin holography little used and decided on a NH-29B series lacking it.

Mind you, according to Wes, the NH-12Bs stopped existing too, despite the Sylph II power armor (a very recent model) being based on being piloted by a NH-12B.

The normal NH-29 can create holographic clothing and display windows but cannot stealth because it lacks the "skin vision" found in the stealth NH-29S version.

The NH-12 was phased out at the same time as its full-size counterpart, the NH-17. NH-29 nekos can come in either size.

Wiki article fixed.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back