• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

NH-33 Series Nekovalkyrja

I guess I need to repeat my question because, all of a sudden, I'm confused again.

The NH-33 can have a natural pregnancy with a NH22 Yamataian. That's clear to me. But does that mean they can have a natural pregnancy with a male NH31 Minkan? Because that's not reflected (in any way) in either species wiki on reproduction.

Actually its missing, adding it.

Yes, the NH-33 can if it chooses can have a child by a NH-31 as well as the others.

So the NH-33 Nekovalkyrja is called the "Tennyo?" Why not just keep calling it the Nekovalkyrja? There's no confusion now with the "Minkan" body ... unless this is all for branding purposes.

Also, can the NH-33 handle this mixed birthing without medical assistance?

Yes, the Tennyo can handle the mixed birthing with no more attention than any woman would. Obviously a non-youngling birth will be more difficult, but nothing they can't handle.

If you look at the NH series, there have been some with 'names' but with the NH-32 being designated Valkyrja, I wanted the NH-33 to have a unique name that fit their role.

Nashoba said:
Actually its missing, adding it.

Yes, the NH-33 can if it chooses can have a child by a NH-31 as well as the others.
Lovely. Thanks for clearing that up. Might also want to add that to the Minkan reproduction wiki page.

Did, though it was implied as the table said Mixed NH-31F and NH-31M is not mixed.

Doshii,

Yes, look at the NH-33 reproduction page, it shows, the options that the NH-33 has based on the father.

The NH-33 is the replacement for the NH-29's, so new ship troops would be NH-33's.

As for existing NH-29's, they can upgrade to the NH-33, I'm leaving it to Wes how the SAOY is going to encourage the transition. Moving to NH-33 a NH-29 doesn't lose anything

I wanted to make sure I was reading the page correctly, Nash. Thank you.

And it looks like they are weaponized up for the military, then deweaponized when leaving the service.

Excellent. I have no objections.

Given that no one's voiced any further objections over the past week, and I've read and seen no issues myself, I'm going to go ahead and approve this.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back