• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Approved Character Ni Oto (YSS Aeon)

Sure! History is usually brief and easy with Nekovalkyrja. How old do you want her to be? As a Nekovalkyrja, she could be only a year old, for instance? If she's young like that, your history doesn't have to be much more than "Oto was created in YE 35 and completed training without incident at Fort Ready, Nataria."

No problem. Let me know if there's anything else I can do.

Yes, in fact I'd say it's better than average in descriptive quality.

You can have more hitory as you go :) I will just mention that you can have two more skill areas. So if you think of anything fun, something fitting into the char or just some extra training your soldier had, you can put it in. Here you can find the skill guide. Entertainment skill is fun thing to have, and your soldier could for example gain training with vehicles. Also Power Armour training and Combat really falls down into one skill called Fighting, unless you want your hand-to-hand and Power Armour each being really exceptional. Anyway it is all fine just like it is, just though I would give you a bit more info. Hope you fit in and will look forward to have you on Aeon :)

I'm kind of overloaded right now with Eucharis. But if you don't find anything else, I definitely will squeeze you in so you have a place to RP. Let me know.

If he wants to join the Aeon I can squeeze in one more, will be about all I can handle

RPG-D RPGfix
Back