• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

SACN [NOTICE] Nekovalkyrja Upgrade Order

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wes

Founder & Admin
Staff Member
🌸 FM of Yamatai
🎖️ Game Master
🎨 Media Gallery
To: All Nekovalkyrja, Geshrin, NH-22 Yamataians, in the Star Army of Yamatai

Dear Nekovalkyrja soldier:

1. The Star Army is constantly updating its equipment inventory and this process currently includes our Nekovalkyrja body types made to serve in the Star Army of Yamatai.

If you are currently using a body of the following types:
  • NH-7
  • NH-17
  • NH-27
  • NH-28
  • NH-29

please be aware that they are no longer supported and have been replaced by the NH-33 model. Nekovalkyrja using older body types are required to transfer into an NH-33 model by 1 January YE 36. Geshrin and NH-22C Yamataians should transfer to Minkan bodies.

2. This order also rescinds the option to be respawned after death in an older-model body.

3. If you choose to re-sleeve in a body dissimilar to your present one, a replacement set of uniforms will be provided for free.

4. Soldiers are barred from receiving any favorable personnel actions (awards, promotions, or pay increases) until the transfer is completed. Any Nekovalkyrja who remains in an older body type after the start of YE 36 will be subject to disciplinary action for failure to obey my direct orders.

5. Transfers are available on all Star Army of Yamatai starships and planetary facilities. I have been through many Nekovalkyrja bodies and can personally vouch that the mind-transfer process is both easy safe.

Signed,

Taisho Ketsurui Yui
Commander, Star Army of Yamatai

UPDATE:

Dear Nekovalkyrja,

During the last couple of days I have received a lot of feedback and I want you to know I am listening.

As the de-facto leader of the Nekovalkyrja species, I know that in spite of the senate's decision not to grant species status to our bodies, as a whole we are more than just equipment.

Because of this and because it is roughly compatible with the NH-33, I've decided to remove the NH-29 from the above list.

While NH-29 users still strongly encouraged to upgrade to the NH-33 as soon as possible, it is no longer required. Please note that you can convert your NH-29 body to NH-33 without actually switching bodies. Also note that the SACN Access Nodule is mandatory for Star Army of Yamatai NH-29 personnel.

The status of the NH-29 in the Star Army equipment list has been updated from "Obsolete" to "Use until exhausted," which means the bodies will continue to be in active service until they are lost due to death/voluntary upgrades. Note that

Signed,
Taisho Ketsurui Yui

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back